Washington BC/ Animal Instincts Unleashed

Scene: Burning Apartment
"We see a building that was on fire as we then look inside and we see a mother and a son as they were about to run to the door but the ceiling part by the door fell down trapping them as more debris fell around them. The mother then shielded her son from the debris that was about to fall on them as they braced themselves from the debris that was about to fall on them, but the debris didn't hit them. The son then opens his eyes and he looks up and he sees Heatblast and Frost Moth holding up the flaming debris."
Boy: *to Heatblast and Frost Moth* Who are you guys?
Heatblast: We're here to help. *throws the debris away and absorbs the flames as Frost Moth freezes some of the flames* This way. *the stairwell collapses*
Frost Moth: On second thought, that way. *points to the window*
"Frost Moth and Heatblast then fires a freeze breath and a flamethrower respectively towards a window as the both of them then took both mother and son out of the building as Heatblast took out the son in a fire pillar as Frost Moth took out the mother by flying her out of the building as he went intangible with her, they then landed on the ground safely with them as the civilians were shocked at what they witnessed."
Heatblast: I'm sure that you all want to thank us personally, but really it's all in a day's work for- *notices the kid holding a gold Sumo Slammer card and gasps* No way! *goes towards the kid and kneels beside him* A gold Sumo Slammer card! Where'd you get it? I've been searching all over for that!
Boy: It was a prize inside a box of Sumo Smack cereal.
Frost Moth: *grabs Heatblast by the arm and drags him a few feet away from the boy* Calm down, bro. *goes to the kid and bows slightly* I'm sorry for my baby brother's outburst like that.
Boy: *smiles* It's fine.
Heatblast: *stomps his foot on the ground* Who you calling a baby?! I'm not a baby!
Frost Moth: *gives him a really look* You are stomping on the ground, complaining and throwing a tantrum. Sounds like a baby to me.
Heatblast: *realizes and gets embarrassed as he puts his head down* Sorry.
"The crowd laughs at the two boys' exchange, then the Rust Bucket pulls up by them as Gwen opens the door."
Gwen: *to Heatblast and Frost Moth* Yo, Super doofus and Frost Moth! The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away!
Frost Moth: Not for long. *to Heatblast* Come on, Heatblast, let's light 'em up! *goes inside the Rust Bucket*
Heatblast: Now we're talking my language. *goes inside the Rust Bucket after him*
"They then took off to find the robbers."

Scene Change: Streets
"We see the robbers in their escape vehicle as they were running away from the Rust Bucket who was chasing them.

Scene Change: Inside the Rust Bucket
"Max smells something burning. The screen zooms out and we see Heatblast was sitting beside him in the front as he was burning the seat he was on."
Max: Knew, I should've brought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance.
Heatblast: *to Max* Sorry, Grandpa I can't help it. I'm hot.
Gwen: *uses a fire extinguisher on him* Ugh! 10 superheroes on that stupid watch and you picked the one with the flaming butt?
Heatblast: Jealous?
"Frost Moth then went near him as he then taps the badge on Heatblast's chest transforming him back to Ben, shocking him, Max and Gwen greatly."
Ben: *to Frost Moth* Hey! How'd you do that?!
Frost Moth: I'm not telling you, since you've been nothing but horrible to Gwen all day. Also that's your punishment, your in timeout for now, mister.
Ben: You're not my Dad or Mom! You can't do that to me!
Frost Moth: Actually, I can since I am older than you. Also, I can ground you since  your parents gave me the authority to do so, when they told that to my Mom and Dad before I went to school on our last day of summer. *hits the badge on his chest as he transforms into Scorch*