Meeting him

It's night time almost midnight tomorrow is gonna be the first day of school after summer break. It is now 8am and Im getting ready to go "Mia come on your gonna be late!" Said mom "Im coming!" Although it takes me an hour to do my things before I leave. I took 5 more minutes before I go down and go to school, my dad drove me and I have to find my class. It was harder than I remembered, there are a lot of people I almost couldn't find where I am. Finally I found my class I'm still stuck with my teacher since last year, Veronica, she's nice and sweet and I love her. The bell rang and we have to get inside. We then got inside and gathered all our things we then began math for a few hours and had to get our work checked it was pretty boring but I like math. The bell then rang, it was snack time I didn't eat anything at all because I wasn't hungry. The other bell then rang and it was time to go outside, it was beautiful out, I then hang with my friends from last year, we hang for 25 minutes, then the other bell rang and it was time to go inside. It was time for art, I love art and drawing things I began to sit with my friend Melody I'm friends with her since 4th grade she was technically my best friend when I went to her spot this guy was playing with a play-doh and showed it to me, he made a pizza which was very cute. I then smiled and went to sit with Melody. Few hours later it was time for PE, we went out to play tag and the guy that I had met earlier that made a pizza with a play-doh said that he has 1k followers on social media, I didn't believed him and said that "if you got tagged and I didn't u have to give me your social, and if I get tagged and you didn't u don't have to give me anything" "ok bet" the game then started we played for awhile then I saw him get tagged when the game was over I said "I saw you were out that means I win" "ain't no way" "too bad too sad deal is a deal" "alright" and that's were it all began.