fifteen

⍣ ❁ ⁂ ٭

⍣ ❁ ⁂ ٭

Eventually, the discovery of Nosha came sooner than expected.

After his reunion with Salina, Jungkook felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. As he had imagined, she had indeed moved on. So, they parted ways amicably, allowing both of them to turn the page.

Since then, the wizard allowed himself to dream of you without feeling guilty.

Nosha and Demetria were in a cold war, sure, but it was impossible for him to determine when the situation would defuse. Operating on that assumption, he couldn't ignore the possibility that he might never be able to bring you, and that bothered him. So, he weighed the pros and cons before reaching the following conclusion: whatever happens, you will be safe as long as you stay by his side.

Then, he made a decision.

However, the evening he teleported into your apartment, you weren't alone. Your brother was there and, unexpectedly, very excited to see the wizard. That was why he insisted on following you without giving Jungkook much of a choice. The latter couldn't refuse, fearing that you might take it the wrong way.

So, the three of you found yourselves in Nosha, near the village of Ushaal, in the tower of the famous wizard Kim Seokjin.

While Rayane looked out the window of (most likely) the highest room in the tower, you explored the room, which turned out to be a potion room. Ingredients by the hundreds rested on the shelves, stored in labeled jars and boxes. Some vials containing colorful liquids were securely locked in a glass-door cabinet, while others adorned the top of a small, old wooden bookshelf.

The place seemed unreal.

"It kind of looks like Singapour's airport."

You glared at Rayane as he raised his arms to defend himself as you were about to nudge him. However, the soft voice of an older man caught your attention. He looked curious as he approached you, but Jungkook didn't budge, meaning the stranger was definitely not a threat.

"So these are the humans you keep talking about..." he breathed out

It sounded dumb, but you felt a rush of excitement knowing your wizard friend talked about you to his mentor. Probably the man he respected the most.

There was something majestic about Master Jin. His appearance, for starters, was beautiful, the kind of beauty that would be universally agreed upon. Additionally, his self-confidence was evident, adding to his presence. The tall man wore a long purple robe, which amused you as you remembered that Jungkook had strongly criticized wizard robes in Harry Potter. A blue glow—similar to the one Jungkook had since he regained his powers—surrounded the wizard.

In short, your friend's mentor was extremely intimidating. And his eyes, ceaselessly scrutinizing you and your brother, didn't make things any better.

"This is Y/n. And him, that's Rayane. They're the ones who helped me get back—along with Hanee's friend and Rayane's friend." Jungkook stated solemnly, quite proud to introduce his human friends. "And I don't know what Sigapurr is, but I'm sure it's a beautiful place."