Chapter 2

I hopped off the plane in LHR with my carry on suitcase in my hand. This is where I am going to be spending my summer. This is real.

After my rental car was obtained and I checked into the hotel, I would be living in for the next three months, I carried myself over to my bed. As soon as I hit the bed, I feel asleep.

The next morning, I got up and took a shower. My first shower in England.

After I was done, I put on my favorite outfit for the first day. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76848408 . I couldn't be happier with the way I looked for my first day in England. Even the word England is beautiful. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the hallway.

The elevator went down without interuption. I went out to walk around a bit to become situated in my new environment.

I don't know why I didn't notice it before, but England was amazing. People were laughing and smiling everywhere. I could get used to this, I thought.

Turning my attention to across the street, there was a huge sign saying One Direction Take Me Home Tour. One Direction? Sounds like a stupid pop band that will eventually become drug dealers. With that, I saw this resturant and decided to eat there. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76849277 .

After dinner, I waddled back to the hotel. Right before the turn to the elevators, someone bumped into me from behind. Let me tell you; heels and pushing don't mix. I feel forwards.

"Are you okay?" The boy that pushed me was now in my view. He was attractive with curly brown hair and green eyes. Really attractive. Like really really attractive.

"Just hurting a little....That's all." I responded.

He then looked into my eyes, but it seemed like more. It felt like he was staring into my soul. It felt different. It felt -- nice.

"I'm Harry. Here ummm ... Come to my room, and I'll give you ice," Harry slowly said.

I was not about to let him leave without talking to him first -- not after feeling like I knew him from somewhere I couldn't explain. I nodded, and a smile crept his face as he helped me up from the floor to his suite.