Excuse Me

"Ok Caine, this HAS to be an NPC right? Two new idiots a month apart just isn't possible."
"What-" A girl got up off the ground and looked around to see a very tall purple rabbit wearing pink overalls standing over her. She looked behind her and saw a rag doll who was just a bit shorter than the rabbit walking over. The girl screamed and backed up just to bump into the rabbits legs.
"Ever heard of personal space?" He asked plainly.
"I- sorry." The girl got up to see him face to face. He had yellow teeth and yellow eyes.

 He had yellow teeth and yellow eyes

"Wow. You're so short." He was measuring his height compared to the girl's with his hand.
"Right now! Time to choose a name!" A man with teeth for a head came in- but the rest of his body was normal and was wearing a shiny red tuxedo- with a very bold and booming voice. The girl gasped and stood flat as a board.
"Whaaaat? You're scared of Caine?" The rabbit asked, smiling and pointing toward the tooth man.
The girl nodded. "Why wouldn't I?" She replied. "He's got a jaw for a head!"
"Oh riiiiight," He said. "you haven't been trapped here for years. I get it." He elbowed her. "Well best get used to it fast tiny, or you'll abstract reaaaal soon."
She shuddered. "What's... abstracting?"
"It's where you-"
"Jax. Don't bother the poor girl. She's just landed here after all." Interrupted the rag doll.
"Now! What's say we pick you out a name, huh?" The tooth man wooshed over.
"Y'know Caine," Jax started. "I like the name 'Tiny" for her. It suits her well." Jax patted her on the head. "Really brings out her height yknow?"
The girl pulled his hand down. "Now wait a minute, why would I need a new name? I've already got one! It's.. it's..."
"Once you enter The Digital Circus, you can't remember your name, or your life before putting the headset on." A jester walked over. "I also think naming you was supposed to be Caine's decision?" She looked at Jax.
"I named myself and Gangle. What's stopping me from naming her?" He gestured toward the girl.
The jester raised a hand and opened her mouth to say something, then stopped and stared into space. "Wait- You named Gangle?" She asked.
"Sure did, jingle bells." He replied.
"Jax is right Pomni." Said Caine. "I guess we can take a vote then." He snapped his fingers and a gold and red cardboard box appeared on a red clothed table. "Put your votes in the box! Yes or no, to be precise."
Everyone walked over to the little voting box and wrote on paper and put their votes in.
"All votes have been cast!" Caine exclaimed, snapping his fingers again and the voting box and table disappeared and the cards were in his hand. "By majority votes, your new name will be Tiny!" He said to the girl.
"Ok.." She replied, slowly backing up.
"Are you ok?" The rag doll asked.
"I'm...fine.." Tiny said, then passed out on the ground.

You are the girl, so you will be referred to as Tiny now. ^^