S3. Bay Shore

The Seas Outside Slaver's Bay

Y/N and Daenerys stand across from each on the deck of their ship. JJ, Jorah and the rest of the generals stand around and observe the two.

Y/N holds Dark Fire straight into the air and she copies him. He stabs in front of him slowly as he takes a step forward. He takes another step before he swings down one way and then down another. Daenerys copies him and retains it since he demonstrated slowly.

"Again." He tells her making her nod and get into her stance again.

"How long before you think she'll be able to best a soldier?" Jorah asks JJ.

"Depends on the army." JJ answers watching them repeat the process over and over.

"Lannister?" Jorah asks.

"I want to say a month but then again, maybe three or four." JJ answers.

Y/N stops doing the demonstration and Daenerys eyes him nervously. He nods at her letting her know she can do it and she nods back. She does the first move and then follows it up with the other two.

They all smile at her and Y/N tells her to keep doing it. Daenerys nods and repeats the technique over and over.

"Good." Y/N tells her as he walks around slowly in a circle before walking to JJ and Jorah.

They hear the dragons screech loudly as they fly next to the boat. Drogon dives into the water and brings up a fish. He cooks it with his hot fire before eating it and landing next to Y/N. Viserion and Rhaegal land next to ttier brother and watch Daenerys.

Y/N grabs a weighted sword and calls for her to join them. Daenerys finishes the last move and walks to her betrothed. They hug and kiss each other before she stands on his side. Drogon screeches again making them all turn to him.

"They're growing fast." Jorah says.

"Not fast enough, I can't wait that long. I want an army along side the Dark Flames." Daenerys replies.

"We'll be in Astapor by nightfall. Some say the Unsullied are the greatest soldiers in the world." Jorah tells her making Y/N and his generals laugh.

"I think the Dark Flames would like to have a say in that discussion." Daenerys replies smiling.

"They are possibly the greatest slave-soldiers in the world. The distinction means a good deal to some people." Zorah says.

"Do those people have any better ideas about how to put you on the Iron Throne?" Jorah asks.

"It's too beautiful a day to argue." Daenerys tells him before she lays her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"I need to get off this ship." Y/N says as he looks in disgust at the sea.

"What's the matter?" Daenerys asks as she looks up at him.

"He hates being in the seas for too long." JJ answers making her chuckle.

"Are you afraid of the sea?" Daenerys asks making him roll his eyes.

"Not really afraid, just uncomfortable." Y/N answers truthfully as he grips Dark Fire.

"Well come on, I require your assistance with something." Daenerys tells him, grabbing his hand and dragging him to their chambers.

"Is everything alright Dāria?" Jorah asks and she turns back nodding at him.

Jorah lightly sighs before turning around and looking at the sea below.