Fire & Blood

(From here on out, this story will be more Y/N focused.)

A guard pushes Y/N to his knees as Y/N drops his head down.

He closes his eyes as he focuses on his breath control.. The energy around him is different, some positive, a lot negative, some tainted and even some still pure and innocent.

Ser Ilyn raises his sword as Sansa and Cersei screams loudly. He swings down with all his strength as Y/N's eyes turn black.

 He swings down with all his strength as Y/N's eyes turn black

"CLAANNKKKK!!!"

Dark Fire is all of a sudden in Y/N's hand and blocks the attack from Ser Ilyn. Everyone looks with wide eyes as Dark Fire flew to his hands.

Ser Ilyn looks in fear as he back away while staring at the witcher. Y/N slowly stands up as everyone can now see.

His Black Eyes.

Ser Ilyn goes to swing his sword but Y/N shoves his sword into his chest. He drives it up and splits his body and head in half. Gasps and screams fill the area as they see Y/N kill him.

Y/N looks to Joffrey, making the king fall backwards to the ground. He walks up to him but gets approached by the guards that held Sansa and Cersei. Extra guards come out as well and they all draw their swords. At the end of them is Sandor Clegane, waiting on Y/N.

The seven guards point their swords and charge at Y/N. His skin isn't grey anymore but it is a little pale comparing to the darkness of his black eyes.

The first guard stabs his sword at Y/N so he snatches it, spins and throws it into his chest. The other guard swings down at him right after and he catches it with his bare hand.

Y/N squeezes it, shattering the sword before chopping the guard's head off with Dark Fire.

He throws his sword at a guard and it rips through his thigh. Dark Fire sticks to the ground as it keeps the guard from falling over. Screaming in agony as he isn't even strong enough to pull the sword out.

Y/N walks to the other guard and ducks his sword swing before grabbing him by the throat with his left hand. The man screams in fear as he stares into Y/N's dark eyes before screaming from having his throat ripped out.

Y/N looks at his throat and tosses it to the side like it's nothing before walking to the other four guards. They hold their swords up to him in fear.

"ATTACK HIM!!" Sandor yells and the guards hesitate but run at him.

Y/N summons Dark Fire and it rip's through the man's thigh to reach his hand. The man finally falls down as he's been dead from blood loss.