The pointy end

Y/N and Geralt walk around the forest as Y/N is calming down. He reaches for his sword again and when he doesn't find it he rages out.

"RAGHH!!" Y/N yells before kicking a tree down.

"What was that for?" Geralt asks.

"I don't have my sword!" Y/N answers before sitting down on the tree.

"Hmm." Geralt lets out making Y/N look up at him.

"Hmm." Y/N repeats making Geralt turn to him.

"What?" Geralt asks.

"Hmm.. I know that hmm." Y/N says standing up.

He looks at the case Geralt is carrying and sees he has his two swords in it. Y/N walks to him and opens the case and looks inside of it, seeing a third sword.

"Wow." Y/N lets out before taking his sword out of the case.

He takes a step back and eyes his sword before twirling it around. He smiles as he touches the red parts of his sword. All of a sudden his sword disappears in his hands.

"What the fuck!" Y/N lets out as he looks at his empty hands.

He walks to his father and opens the case again but doesn't see it. Y/N sighs before looking at his father who stares back at him.

"Where is my sword?" Y/N asks him.

Geralt just eyes him as Y/N stares back at him.

"You can't sense it?" Geralt asks him.

"We can do that?" Y/N asks surprised.

"I think we just found your lesson." Geralt tells him making Y/N sigh.

~~~~~~~

Sansa knocks at the door with a sad expression on her face. Nobody answers so she slowly opens the door and gets grabbed immediately.

With fear in her eyes she lets out a scream as the door quickly shut. The person who grabbed her lets her go after a few seconds. Sansa opens her eyes and sees JJ staring at her.

JJ hugs her and she quickly hugs back with a tear falling down her face. He steps aside and finally lets her see Y/N.

Sansa's heart drops when she lays eyes on him..

His skin is light grey with black veins..

Sansa falls on the bed and hugs him as she cries from being overwhelmed.

"What happened?" Sansa asks.

"He was poisoned." JJ tells her as he looks at the two of them.

"What? By who?" Sansa asks as she grabs his hand.

"The Lannisters.." JJ answers with the hatred clear in his voice.

"Y/N.." Sansa says as one of her tears drop on his face.

"Please, please wake up.." Sansa says as she wipes the tear off his face.

"You are stronger than whatever is trying to take your like right now.. I know you are, I know it.." She pleads rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand.

Looking at Y/N is too much for her to even process right now. She holds his hand with her eyes closed before getting up running out of the room.