4 2 0

November 21, 2023 - when the world washed away all my pages. The day and nights I spent writing and living through hundreds of papers, and letters; the memories written down in characters; the plans constructed in a creative form; and everything that I wish to look back when I finally achieved them all.

It was not easy to process. It was just papers, simply for them. Maybe for you, too. Looking at the damages caused by the flood, wrecking hundreds of home, it was just papers. I couldn't do anything about it. Even when I let the sun comfort them, it was no use because the letters were nowhere to be seen. I did try to keep them alive. I didn't throw them away. I am keeping them until I am able to rewrite the colors, once again.

From that day forward, I started to fear the heavy rains. Living in a home where the roof is only someone's ceiling, and the space is only someone's bedroom- no, I couldn't stay off guard. The rain before that day still comforts me. Now, the rain terrifies the hell out of me.

Nevertheless, I will not be talking about it till the end of this page. My good souls, I am here. I made it to writing a new piece, again, and I will never stop until I can mark this book as completed. The journey doesn't end there, for I will continue to write more, and reach more of you.

Solely with all my heart,
reinexquisite soul