To good souls

March 11, 2023
Saturday

To my exquisite souls,

How's life in pages?

Ten chapters filled with my words and a note for the reader you are. I want to share my journey throughout writing the first ten pages. There are different stories behind those pieces. Black, white and golden. We can describe life in colors and the saddest is when someone see life in black.

I have written each pieces with the exact happenings and emotions that the words have in there. Reading back through it makes me ask myself how I constructed it. The tenth was the latest work I have written and I want to focus on it for the meantime.

I remembered the night when I begged Him and prayed for something, it was answered. I am still healing yet being reached by those who view life in black. To be honest, it is not easy when they share something or entrust a part of their soul to you, thinking that you might not give what they need; but I already learned that not everything has proper explanations nor everything has proper advices. When someone tells you something they have been bottling for a long time, listening and giving them your presence could already help comfort them.

Let us all be good always, in all ways as I always say to you in every end pages. He is with you, so am I, good soul.

With all my heart,
reinexquisite soul