Page 48

All The Lies

"How are you?"
Fine, we say, a lie.

How long would you keep the words against your lips?

...

In mind, one wanted to say
How gloomy the days were
Perhaps, for them
That they couldn't answer
That terrible question

How could that be a terrible question?
For one couldn't answer
The three-word with the mark of question
That makes it terrible
Have you been in the same situation?

When you can't turn it all into words
When there's so many characters
Scattered inside your mind
No response as the resonance
We say none

Though, it's alright:
All the lies

***

Written: January 24, 2024
7:12 at night

Good souls, open up. Close your book of lies. It might not be alright, there might be no appropriate words to address the whatever— it'll all be good. Just be honest with yourself, be an open book willing to be read, for better days and for self-improvement. Be open to the people who are willingly giving their time to ask how you are. In some ways, it could loosen your burdens in a moment when you share. I get the fear of being misunderstood, or not knowing how, but there is no other right way to express than what's in our heart that we want to say.

I've come to understand the essence of being an open book filled with all honesty. Last year has taught me not to take for granted– the people who were genuinely asking my state. Although, I was not to blame, for I was also suffering with forming the words to be aforesaid. As time passed, I looked for the chances to share and give a lucid page of my life's pacing.

For a better life. For a lighter baggage; leave all the lies behind.

Solely with all my heart,
reinexquisite soul in pages