June Diary

The Word in June

My June started with this verse-

Isaiah 54:7

Nothing can defeat you because God is with you.

Pages were filled with prayers and stories I share to Him. My journey to real-world journalism opened my eyes more to what really happen, to what really runs around in reality.

I asked for His strength and guidance. I asked for Him to give me the words as I hold onto my pen as if it is His hand. I also asked Him to tame the waves of my loud thoughts, diverting my focus to what I should keep a head's up. For I felt that I have failed and I only ask Him to hear my heart out for I cannot speak.

The way my tears ran through my cheeks when I heard my name as the winner, and the way I sobbed in realization when I heard my name not. It was all a moment that carved a spot within my heart.

I was in control of my own journey, with His guidance, I follow. I have seen it coming, and still I cried. As much as it pains me, surely when time runs back...I know that I would still give it a shot, even when I was already lifeless inside. It was my hope and faith in Him that made me foresee winning.

May and June have strengthened my relationship with Him. For He showed me, He really do things for us according to plan, and as we prayed.

The word in June entry is reminding you to hope still and work along with it. We have our own time and destiny to be in place of where we ask to soon stand: and to hope and to believe is a way to lightly get there.

Head's up, good soul!

With all my heart,
reinexquisite soul