When Life is Tough, BELIEVE

       We have been dealing with so many things in life. It gets us confused, tired, and in some point of our life, lost. Sometimes, we seem to forget who we are, what we want, and what we are really standing for. From time to time, it makes me wonder how are people doing these days? How are the youths doing these days? It left me thinking. Are they physically, emotionally, and mentally okay? Have you ever felt like you were about to explode from everything? If so, how do you keep it all in even when it feels like the bottle that keeps holding it all together broke?

        Many were still clueless. Many were still going through things that they couldn't even understand why they are going through it. I understand. I had been there. It's tough. The silent battles you need to face, you are lucky when you get to acknowledge that, oh, there is someone who really cares about me because there is really someone who cares about you, who believes in you. One thing I have realized is that life is tough and you need to be tougher. It was never easy, never easy to live in the dark, to look for reasons to get out and to look for the light. When you get through it and found yourself wondering, why am I here again? I know, it's harder than you thought it is but trust me, we will face the same in the future yet not exactly the same in the past. However, the good thing is, we already know what to do. We will never be ready or game on, but still, we will fight. Beyond all the chaos, everyone wants to be happy. Someday, we will be happy.

         Now, that I am given the opportunity to speak to my fellow youth, I should say, I know that in order to keep going, you need reasons. So, be it yourself. Make yourself your reason. Choose yourself. Choose to be happy. I guess, there are times we hit a rock bottom and need some time to process everything. Even so, eventually, you will be on your way again. If you are still stuck, make this time the right time to take a step towards change. Believe me, baby steps could take you somewhere far from your fears, but closer to your dreams. You should believe that you can do it. You can make it because I believe that you can and you will.

        The only thing I will strongly advice to you all, my fellow youth is to keep living, keep fighting, and keep going. It is all worth it. For yourself. You should fight, in order to survive, in order to live the life of your dreams. Above all, stay pure and genuine no matter how far life could take you. Your pure souls could make it. Believe till you see the rainbow you have been chasing.

September 03, 2022
Academic Essay: “If you are given the opportunity to speak to your fellow youth, what advice will you give especially in this time of COVID-19?”