022

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

The gap between their bodies was just an inch. Y/n was small, short compared to Maleficent's figure. Making it a lot easier to corner her, tower over her even. Maleficent feels that he had the power over her, she looked so valuable, fragile, like something easy to break that needs protecting. And he would do that.

“What do you─ What do you mean… By that?” She asked. Her breathing is getting heavier, nervous about the situation, but also scared. She was in front of one of the powerful villains of Disney. One wrong move, you're done for.

“You know what I mean. Or you're just too clueless, hmm?” Maleficent brought up his thumb and caressed her cheek. Her cheek turned crimson. Though, she looked in another direction instead of looking at him. It made Maleficent frown, and slowly his hands made its way to her chin, lifting it for her to look at him. “Look at me.” Maleficent demanded. But she refused. “I said, Look at Me!” Y/n flinched by his tone. And so she finally gave in and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Good little dove.” Maleficent muttered, slowly softening his voice when he noticed her flinch.

Maleficent slowly took a step back. “I'll be back later. Rory is preparing you some snacks. Don't ever try to escape, yet again, you can't.” And with that, he disappeared with his magic.