010

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Clearly me, Rory and some other creature's here in the Moors are having fun, basically running around like children and playing around.

Rory was chasing me as I ran as fast as I could. Before I knew it, I was already tackled to the soft grass. He was above me and I laid completely still.

I felt my cheeks heat up again. What is this?

We stared at each other. The time felt so slow. Until a voice decided to snap us out of it.

"Rory, let Y/n go." Maleficent demanded. It did get Rory off of me.

I put my hand on the ground and slowly pushed myself up. Now I'm in a sitting position as Maleficent holds out a hand. And I gladly took it and stood up.

Dusting myself, I could feel eyes on me.

THIRD PERSON POV

After Y/n dusted herself, Maleficent spoke. "It's late. You should stay here in the Moors." Maleficent offered.

Y/n's eyes brightened and nodded excitedly. This made the heart of the King of the Moors and the Blonde Male's heart beat faster. Clearly, Maleficent didn't show any sign of it. Meanwhile Rory blushed.

Diaval, who was just standing there watching the scene between a secret love triangle. And oh boy, this is gonna be something to not miss out on.

The four of them started walking through the Moors and to the Castle. Y/n was standing between Rory and Maleficent. Rory was beside her on the left while Maleficent on the right. Diaval at the side of Maleficent.