013

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

After what felt like eternity of waking Flynn up and trying to convince him to take us to the Kingdom of Corona, he finally agreed after I snatched the crown from him and threatened him that I'll report him to the guards. It was the only way. Now I need to carry this satchel everywhere.

I glanced at Ray who kept looking down at the tower. He looked excited and nervous at the same time, which is completely understandable.

I walked up to him and placed a hand on his back to comfort him. "It'll be alright I promise." I reassured him and smiled.

He looked back at me and smiled back. I noticed Pascal on his shoulder.

'How come I never noticed him?' I thought. Maybe he was hiding earlier.

"Hmm… We need to prepare something." I mumbled. "Do you have a tie for your hair?" I asked Ray. It'll be hard to keep his hair from getting stepped on later. Besides, I don't think he'll like getting braided by those children.

"Uh, yes." Ray muttered and walked away. He went up to his room and came back with some hair ties. "Perfect!" I said and grabbed it and placed it inside the satchel.

Ray looked confused, but shrugged it.

"Are we gonna go or what?" Flynn asked annoyingly. "Yep, Ray can you lower us down?" I asked. He nodded and got his hair ready in place.