026

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Shaking awake, Y/n groaned and slowly opened her eyes tiredly. “Wake up, dear.” The familiar voice of Mrs. Pots spoke. The sound of the thick, long curtains opened, letting a ray of sunlight come into the room. “Ah, Rise and Shine!” Lumiere opened the curtains wide.

Again, the sleepy girl groaned and turned away. Now the sunlight was facing her back. “Oh c'mon now, Master wants to see you.”

That made her jolt up from bed. Her hair was a slight mess and her eyes were still adjusting to the lighting. She rubbed it to get a better view and let out a yawn. “He─ He wants to… See me?”

“Certainly!” The voice of Cogsworth came into the room as he did himself. “He expects you to be there. It isn't a request you can't say no to.” He added.

From the corner of her eye, the sun was just rising, meaning it was still early in the morning. “But it's still─ Ah, never mind. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be there.” Y/n was somehow excited. She can tell that he's probably still mad from rejecting his offer last night. But it was worth it though.

“You heard her, now shoo!” Mrs. Pots shoo them away before turning to the girl still in bed. “I'll be helping you get ready, now get out of bed!”