012

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

When Y/n shouted that, a long blonde hair came out of the window at the very top of the tower. Oh how eager the girl was to touch it. Flynn just looked disbelieving at the young lady.

"Me first!" She squealed in excitement, but thought for a moment. "Oh, wait. You go first." She changed her mind. Flynn looked at her confused on whether to trust her or not.

He hesitated for a moment and climbed up the blonde hair like a rope. Y/n trailed behind him. She knew what was gonna happen if they reached the top. And no she wasn't gonna let Rapunzel hit her with a frying pan.

When they reached the top, Flynn was the first one to go inside. However, once he did, a frying pan hitted him on the head. He fell unconscious on the floor while the young lady went inside and saw Flynn unconscious. A frying pan was about to hit her, but she dodged it.

"Woah, easy!" She tried to calm the Male Rapunzel. Guessing by what she did earlier, it's possible that his name is Ray.

Ray stopped, he still held the frying pan up in the air in case she tried anything.

"I know you're probably scared. But, we're not here to hurt you or your hair." She reassured. "And, I know it's your 18th birthday today, and that you want to see the floating lights. Which we will take you on." She added.