~Prolouge

A/N: This is my first story uploading on Wattpad, Im doing this for my own enjoyment really. it would be nice to read and comment or criticise or etc. you get the jist really :D there will be few mistakes here and there please excuse! will fix it soon or if you feel the need to tell me do so :)

enjoy! vote comment etc please. :D and ill do the same^^

                                                           ~ Chapter 1 - Prologue ~

»«»«»«

I don’t have high expectations of myself I am not I repeat arrogant.I just happened to make good choices, regardless of what people thought, I didn’t once think that it could be used for a good cause my gift of course or should I say curse.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this over and over again, It was Saturday we all were in a huddle me and my so called buddies well they weren’t my friends just people I knew.

“Hey what time did they say they will be coming?” a tall blonde was waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention.

“Oh sorry another ten minutes I guess be patient ok.” I replied a hint of irritation in my voice but of course, the blonde smiled like she didn’t hear it.

“Hey here they come!” a small brunette squeaked and I turned just in time to see what she was on about.

Oh boy, I was so out of it this time I sat up straighter and noticed the girls give themselves a quick look over, and they smiled as the four boys in front of us who smiled and sat down. This was it, no backing out now I was known to be such a chatty teen but this time I made myself not be the attention. I hated big crowds they made me break out in perspiration.

There was silence, between the girls and boys and I felt their tension and heat they were itching to talk but how would they start? It was always me that had to do it, but this time my throat was so parched and I felt like throwing up why oh why do I do this?

“So!” I smiled at all of them as best as I could when in reality I wanted to cry. “How are you guys? Good?” I nodded my head and smiled away like it was a natural thing for me to do

It was a few minutes before the dark haired boy grinned and replied back and I blew a sigh of relief. I was still breaking out into cold sweat.

“Not bad and you” he smirked and I could see his green eyes twinkle but not at me though of course, he stared at my auburn haired friend who looked more startled than anything and I had to nudge her to speak.

“Fine” she replied shyly grinning, well so far so good I thought.

“Hey do you guys go to mount high?” shouted the tall blonde what was her name again? Hallie? Marie? I was getting nervous now apparently mount high had the most rebellious teens.

“Yes! We’re all seniors except for this guy here?” the fair haired boy laughed as he pointed to a slight small boy who nudged him and then turned back to us and grinned.

“Cool! We go Slater high, we’re juniors and these two here are our now turned seniors” replied the small brunette while pointing last at me with a smile.

“Well shall we order then and get to know each other a bit more?” I replied grinning hoping I don’t fall apart luckily; they didn’t do anything that required me.

“Sure why not!” replied the dark haired boy and returned back to talking with my auburn haired buddy who was smitten.

Moreover, that was it, I exhaled once more, they looked so animated talking amongst themselves that once again I felt proud of being helpful once more. I watched how they all flirted and teased and my shoulders sagged slightly I felt bliss.

So I left before they even noticed I was gone, I bet they would hardly know anyway I felt better knowing I helped either way. Those four girls were a pain, they wanted such high expectations for guys, didn’t they realize that they were hard to find? Oh well who cares now they won’t realize that now would they?

It was a beautiful autumn night, as I stepped outside the pizza restaurant it was neither warm nor chilly it was perfect my kind of weather. I blew air out of my mouth I felt so refreshed once I was outside, I slipped on my headphones and walked home without a damn care to the world it didn’t take me long to get to my house.

We lived in a slight shabby neighbourhood, seeing as we get a lot of thieves now and then stealing something once in a while which isn’t all so bad. Who am I kidding it’s scary I have to lock up almost every night I can barely open my windows.

“Oh look mum’s home” I looked towards my house which is not a nice site; we never had a chance to renovate it since god knows when wish we had now sucks to be us.

Curious, I walked across my yard and walked to the door I saw the lights on. Confused as to why my mother was here, she was never home. Once I opened the door, a familiar scent wavered through the air and made my stomach grumble I just realized how hungry I was after that horrendous start to the afternoon. I peered inside my living room no sign, how weird.

“Mum!” I shouted no answer. Strange, I walked further into the kitchen nothing however I saw a lovely pile of mouth watering food but no woman, I saw my backyard nothing, I walked slowly back into the living room and had one hand on my hip the other on my head scratching.

I wonder where she went I was thinking, it’s bizarre there was food in the kitchen but no sign of my mother. Somehow I felt panicky it’s not a good feeling, I get paranoid easily not a good trait in a girl I admit but I can’t help it.

“MUM!” I shouted again it was just me breathing, god how uncanny did this feel, alone in the house its dark outside how creepy could it get. All we needed was zombies outside my door and then yippee we got a horror movie, nice.

I exhaled the last time today and felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise, this felt so familiar I felt like I had to do something.

I felt a hand suddenly clamp my shoulder and my initial reaction as most know by now was to…

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Scream.

»«»«»«

Ah~ my first chapter  done! :D well...I'll upload the rest if I get anyone liking this at least, I shall post two more chaps to see :) please roam and see give it a chance eh?

I just hope you enjoyed it! >.<!!