I'm So Chill, But You Make Me Jealous

Summary: Travis and Taylor go to the Grammys and Travis gets jealous when he watches Taylor talk, laugh, and reconnect with an old boyfriend.

It's not Calvin Harris 'cause I don't like him and she forgot that he existed💅 this guy wasn't even actually at the Grammys this year but we're gonna pretend he was🤫

Sorry for any typos. I was in a rush and couldn't proof read:) I'll get back to it, though!

"Okay. How do I look?" Taylor asked. Walking out of the bedroom to where Travis was sitting on the couch in his well-dressed suit.

Travis quickly hopped off of the couch and headed over to where Taylor was standing, his mouth agape. "You look... absolutely beautiful, baby."

Taylor's cheeks flushed at the compliment. "Thank you for saying that." She said shyly. "You look very handsome."

"Thanks." He replied, twirling in a circle, showing off his suit and successfully making Taylor let out a giggle.

"Ready to go?" Travis asked, walking up closer to her and kissing her cheek. She nodded enthusiastically. "Yep."

Taylor and Travis walked to the door and Travis opened it gesturing his hand out to let Taylor walk out first. "The chairman of The Tortured Poets Department should get to walk our first." He insisted and Taylor smiled at him, walking out do the door only for Travis to quickly walk out after and grab her hand, interlocking their fingers tightly.

"I'm not even sure if I'm gonna win anything. So I might not even announce it yet." Taylor shrugged and Travis shook his head. "No, you're gonna win one. 2023 was the year of Taylor Swift. It's be crazy if you didn't win one. 2024 will continue to be the year of Taylor Swift, and every year after that." Travis said, kissing the back of her gloved hand. "You're so sweet." Taylor blushed, taking her other hand that wasn't holding Travis' hand and wrapped it around his arm.

                                     ..............

Taylor and Travis arrived at the Grammys and quickly made their way inside to make their red carpet debut.

When they walked on, the cameras started flashing like crazy. Taylor was used to it, but she glanced over at Travis to make sure he wasn't getting overwhelmed. This was definitely one of the scariest things she thought of when her and Travis started dating. The media being overwhelming and driving him away.

But when she looked over, Travis was giving the cameras one of his beautiful smirks and looked to be completely calm, even calmer then her.

"You okay?" Travis asked, noticing the way Taylor was looking at him. She nodded. "Yeah, I'm great."

Travis nodded and laid another kiss to her head, which definitely made the cameras flash even more for a second.

They finished up on the red carpet and made their way to the ceremony. Trevor Noah had already started his monologue when they walked in and he quickly made a joke about the NFL's  coverage of Taylor at the games. It was actually pretty funny and harmless so she laughed along. That other host should take notes, she thought.

She sat down with Travis and quickly got comfortable, greeting Lana and Jack before listening to the rest of the monologue quietly.

After he finished up his monologue, they went to commercial break so Jack, Travis, and Taylor were just quietly talking in their seats. In the middle of their conversation, Taylor felt someone two her on her shoulder and she turned around.

"Hey." The guy greeted her with a charming smile on his face, making Travis and Jack turn to look at him as well.

"Harry! Hey, how're you doing?" She asked, getting out of her seat to hug him. "I'm good! How're you?" He asked.