Comfort After Disaster

I couldn't think of a title for this, if you can't tell😭😭

Summary: Travis finds out that Taylor isn't doing so well after her postponed show so he flies down to take care of her.

Taylor tried to hold in her tears as she faintly heard the sound of booing and yelling from the stadium.

She had just cancelled her concert for the night, and by the looks of it, the fans weren't happy. She had actually been trying to cancel the show since yesterday, but they wouldn't let her until just now, only a couple hours before it started.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Tree and Scott talking to each other while she sat on the couch in silence, picking at her nail polish.

After a few minutes, Scott and Tree came walking towards her. "Okay, honey, we should get going, you need to get to the hotel and rest."

Scott helped her up off the couch and walked with her as they made their way out of the stadium, hoping that no one will see them.

They got in the car and the second the door closed. Taylor broke into tears. Scott's eyes widened before he wrapped his arms around his daughter and brought her into a hug, laying a kiss on her forehead. "Shh, it's okay." Scott rubbed up and down her arm as the car drove them off back to the hotel.

"This is all my fault." She sobbed out. "I'm the reason she's gone." Taylor buried her head into Scotts neck as she cried.

"Hey, hey. Don't say that. It's not your fault. This was just a freak accident that happened. Don't blame yourself." Taylor didn't reply as she continued to sob and cry into her fathers arms the whole way back to the hotel.

When they got to the hotel, Scott helped Taylor out of the car and into the hotel. A few of the staff looked at her with worried glances, curious as to why the most famous pop singer in the world walked into the hotel in tears. Taylor just ignored everyone as Scott walked with her up to her hotel room. They were staying in the same hotel room but it was a nice one that had two bedrooms.

They walked into the room and Scott closed the door while rubbing Taylor's back in circles. "Okay, why don't you go change into pajamas while I order some room service for you, okay?"

Taylor shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

Scott sighed. "Taylor..."

"No! I'm not hungry! I'm just- I'm not hungry, okay. Just- just leave me alone for now." Taylor snapped and Scott's eyes widened. He probably should've expected it. She's always been the type where her words shoot to kill when she gets angry or upset about something.

"Okay, uh, well- just, okay." Scott quietly left the room and Taylor sat down on the edge of her bed, more tears falling out of her eyes. Great, just another person I let down, she thought.

Eventually she stood up from the bed and changed into some pajamas before quickly crawling under the covers and laying straight on her stomach and remaining there for the rest of the day and night.

...............

"Fuck!" Travis yelled after Taylor's cellphone went to voicemail for the tenth time. He heard about what's happening in Brazil and he's been trying to contact her for a while.

Finally he remembered that he also has her dads number. He quickly dialed it and it rang around five times before he picked up. "Hey, Travis. What's up?"

"Hey, Mr. Swift. Uh, I was just wondering if everything was okay. Taylor won't pick up my calls and I've called her like ten times. I'm getting worried."