The Good, The Bad, And The Bloody

I thought I was so clever when I thought of the title😅😭😭💀

I'm also adding summary's to all chapters 'cause I always found it easier! The first couple chapters have summary's I added but I'm not finished with them all yet👍

Summary: Taylor gets her period and Travis takes care of her.

Trigger Warnings: blood

The warmth of being wrapped up in Travis' arms is the first thing that Taylor is met with when her eyes fluttered open in the morning, right before she was hit with a cramp to her stomach that felt like someone had taken a knife and stabbed her right in the waist.

"Shit." Taylor mumbled to herself. She glanced up to see that Travis was still sleeping peacefully, lucky. With a quiet groan, Taylor threw the blanket off of her and got out of the bed.

After she was off of the bed, she turned around and looked at where she was previously laying. The part she was once laying on was now soaked in blood. "Shit, shit, shit, this can't be fuckin' happening." Taylor covered her head with her hands and whined into them.

I've only been dating Travis for a month! He's gonna run for the hills once he finds out what he had to deal with and see once a month. Taylor felt tears pricking her eyes but she tried to compose herself so Travis wouldn't hear. She quietly covered up the blood spot with the blanket again in hopes that Travis wouldn't see it and she could hopefully clean the sheets when he was somewhere else.

Taylor quietly padded to the bathroom and shut the door quietly. She sat down on the floor with her back against a cabinet and let tears roll down her face. Her period wasn't due for like five more days, which is a day after she'll be home. I'm so stupid, she thought to herself. I should've brought a couple just to be safe, but no, you were too excited to get here that you didn't even think about it.

And since she was at Travis' house, she was gonna take a very good guess that he didn't have any tampons or pads. Instead of getting up and doing anything, she just said there with her head buried in her knees, quietly sobbing, damn hormones.

After a few minutes of not feeling Taylor's warm body pressed against his chest, Travis started to wake up. "Mm, babe." He moaned, reaching out to feel her presence, only to be met with her cold side of the bed. "Taylor?" He questioned, finally opening his eyes. "Baby?"

On a whim, Travis pulled back her side of the bedsheets and gasped when he saw blood covering the sheets. "Hm, I'm gonna guess she got her period and didn't get stabbed in the middle of the night without my knowledge." Travis thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a sob come from the bathroom and he quickly jumped out of bed. "Taylor, baby? Are you in there?" He asked, knocking on the door. He was met with complete silence for a few seconds before a reply came. "No."

Travis shook his head and sighed. "Really? She's not in the bathroom?" he questioned, and waited a few seconds for her to reply. "No." He heard a sniffle. "I think she went to the store."

Travis chuckled to himself. "Ah, damn, I wanted to give her cuddles this morning. So I guess I can just come in here then."

The answer to that question was a lot quicker. "No! She doesn't want you to."

"Really? Why?"

Taylor doesn't reply so he just decided to open the door. "Taylor?"

He opened the door fully and his heart broke when he saw Taylor sitting on the floor with her head buried into her knees and sobbing.

"Taylor? Tay? What's going on?" He quickly walked to where she was sitting on the floor and kneeled down in front of her.

"Nothing. Go away." Taylor cried into her knees while Travis shook his head. "I don't want to go away. I want to sit here and know why you're upset. I don't like it when you're sad."