Meet The Kelce Family

I'm aware that the first meeting was at Travis' game(as far as we know) but I'm gonna be doing a different type of meeting:)

Also, TAYLOR LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AT THE RENAISSANCE RED CARPET

Summary: Taylor's meets Travis' family

"Fuck!" Taylor groaned in annoyance after searching in the fourth drawer of the bathroom.

"Tay?" Travis' concerned voice echoed as he walked into the bathroom where Taylor was basically freaking out. "What's going on?"

"I can't find my hair straightener." Taylor groaned. "That's why you're freaking out up here?" Travis questioned., walking up to grab her hands and calm her down. She turned to face him and looks into his eyes. "But I like your natural hair anyway, what's the big deal?"

"I just, I want to straighten it. It looks better. It's all over the place when it's curly."

"Hey, hey." Travis said, reaching up to gently move a curl out of her line of sight. "You look just as beautiful with curly hair as you do with straight." He gently leaned forward and placed a gently kiss on the top of her nose.

"You're only saying that 'cause you're obligated to as my boyfriend." Taylor frowned and Travis shook his head. "No, I'm saying it 'cause it's true. Your hair is perfect just the way it is, okay?"

Taylor sighs but nodded. "Okay." Travis smiled and pecked her lips. "Good. Now we have to be there in half an hour so let's hurry up."

Taylor nodded and looked back in the mirror to atleast smooth her hair out with her fingers. "Okay, I'm ready. How do I look?" She didn't dress up too much, just wearing some nice jeans and a pretty dark red sweater.

She turned in a circle while Travis stared at her with love and passion. "You look... breathtakingly gorgeous, song pun intended." Taylor smiled and kissed him on the cheek before grabbing onto his hand. "You look very handsome too." Travis was wearing some tan pants and a plaid, dark blue shirt. They were just planning on going over to Jason and Kylie's house since it would be too difficult to go out to a restaurant without paparazzi being everywhere and headlines being made. And the kids were at Kylie's parents so it would just be Taylor, Travis, Jason, Kylie, Donna, and Ed.

"Alright, m'lady. Off we go!" Travis interlocked his hand with hers and they walked to the car.

They got in the backseat and security took off towards Jason and Kylie's house. Taylor sat with her head on Travis' shoulder and her hand moving in circles on his chest.

They eventually arrived at their destination and the security guard was going to open Taylor's door but Travis beat him to it, opening the door and holding on to her hand as she got out of the car.

"Are you ready?" Travis asked her as they started to walk to the door. "Yeah. I'm nervous, but ready."

They continued to walk to the door until Taylor stopped in her tracks and made Travis turn her way. "You okay?" He asked, walking closer to her and moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Yeah, it's just... what if they don't like me?" Taylor sighed.

"C'mon, it's impossible to not like you. Anyone whose known you within the first five seconds instantly loves you. I mean, I didn't even know you personally before I tried to give you that bracelet and I still loved you."

A light blush painted Taylor's cheeks as she looked down. "Yeah, but, there are a lot of false news articles that people tend to believe." Taylor shrugged.

"Hey, hey, they don't read that shit. They're all super excited to meet you. Especially my mom. She's been listening to your songs to prepare!"

"Really." Taylor chuckled and Travis nodded. "Yep. I'm pretty sure her favorites right now are Daylight, Willow, and Karma."