24. First Lesson

-Adrian-

-Adrian-

Acceptance is a gift.

"Well? How do I look?" Micah purred, looking at me over his bare shoulder with a teasing smile.

We had ended up in my bedroom. We had spent the entire day there, and now the sun was setting. He still had no clothes on, when he was standing in front of the big mirror on my wall. I was still too exhausted to get out of bed.

"Beautiful," I spoke, and he bit his lower lip, turning to face the mirror.

He wasn't naked, to be exact. I showed him where I kept my family jewels – the actual jewels. My family had done quite the amount of pillaging back in the day. We had piles and piles of gold, diamonds, rubies, silver, and everything an old vampire family could get their hands on – we loved shiny things.

And now Micah shone bright like a diamond – well, like one thousand diamonds that he was wearing. He was wearing one of the necklaces. It was made from two dozen delicate silver-chains that had diamonds embedded on them, and the longest ones reached all the way down to touch his ass and navel. He had so many bracelets that half of his arms were covered in them. I couldn't even count all the rings he had on his long fingers. He had a belt made from gold and rubies resting on his narrow hips, and on top of it all, he had a silvery circlet, with more diamonds, on his head.

I had never felt so relaxed before. Not even when my family was alive. I couldn't understand it, but I knew it had something to do with Micah. I had had sex-marathons before, so it couldn't be it. It was deeper than that.

"I suppose you don't mind if this would be all I'm wearing from now on," Micah spoke quietly, and walked to the bed.

"Not really," I said, while he climbed to sit on top of me. He put his hands high up in the air, stretching his delicate body. He kept his partly-opened eyes at me, and he knew I enjoyed watching him. I placed my hands on his sides, moving them slowly down on his hips and thighs, before moving them back up again. He stopped stretching, and leaned to hover over me, placing his diamond-covered hands on both sides of my head.

"Look at you," he purred, and planted a kiss on my lips. "You're claiming me as your mate."

I had no idea if his words should have sounded as hot as they did. I still had a little juice in me – well, blood – to react to his words.

"How can you tell?" I asked, trying to keep it cool.

"Your eyes are still red," he whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I asked.

"They've been red the entire time," he spoke, and moved to kiss my neck.

I could see his gorgeous behind over his shoulder, and I forgot all about my eyes. I grabbed his butt with both hands, massaging it gently, enjoying the warmth of his body.