twisted

__________

Tokio, Japan.

"Who did this to you...."

_______________

_______________

Two weeks later.

Things had been quiet at the office— way too quiet. But to Hela's surprise— she was making good progress in her work and she was finally in her own office. Things had been quiet because her two annoying bosses were out of town for a business convention. They offered to bring her along— but she declined due to an ongoing project she couldn't leave unattended.

She hadn't heard anything from Naoya and Sukuna— or Hiromi.

Things were peaceful.

Her life was finally gaining normalcy.

Locking her vehicle, she grabbed her case and computer bag. Exhaling lightly she hid beneath her thick black coat while pacing inside toward the elevators. There was no one in the parking lot. She could only hear her own foot steps before she was roughly slammed against the cement barrier wall. The wind was knocked out of her and she nearly lost her balance, a small gasp escaping her lips while staggering forward to catch herself.

Her palms and knees made contact with the cement. Hissing lightly, she examined her scraped palms before standing up. Turning around, she glared at the male in front of her. "Are you fucking stupid?"

Naoya smirked.

"I didn't see you there— sorry." He approached. His tone was colder than Russian mornings.

What the hell was his problem?!

Wincing lightly she stood up and raised her hand to deliver a slap. But before she could do that he grabbed her wrist and narrowed his eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing dumb slut?" he sneered, his eyes piercing daggers into her. "I think this belongs to you." she spat back, before snatching her hand away and quickly delivering a blow instead of a slap, dead center on his nose.

Naoya groaned loudly while cupping his now bleeding nose while hunching down in pain mumbling incoherent profanities. "Don't you ever forget that I hit back you stupid asshole..I'm not like these dumb Japanese twits." She cursed back while touching her aching cheek. It felt like it was going to bruise, and it was scratched. "Your new little girlfriend may eat your punches and turn around and spoon feed you." she grinned, wiping her busted lip. "But that will never be the case around here, Stupid asshole." she muttered before entering the elevator that was waiting for her.

Getting inside she hit the button to shut the doors and leaned back to rest her head on the glass pane while closing her eyes and exhaling. She expected the door to open up to the main floor but she released an annoyed scoff as Shoko stepped inside. "Hela." Shoko replied dryly, "Shoko." she replied back while exhaling. "You look good, besides the mess on your face." Shoko turned her body to face her completely.

"Gee, is it Christmas time already?? its a Christmas miracle, this is the first time you say anything mildly pleasant to me." Hela muttered, not bothering to look at Shoko. There was a thick awkward silence in the air before Shoko approached and stood close to Hela. She examined her face silently before reaching up touch her split lip lightly. "Who did this to you?" Shoko asked. Her tone was gentle, her typical animalistic gaze was soft. Hela was taken aback, but she didn't say anything before swallowing. She was becoming hot being this close to Shoko, her perfume was intoxicating.

"No one, I took a nasty fall this weekend." Hela swallowed, Shoko silently ran her fingers through Hela's dark mane while examining her. "I may be an asshole, but I am not an idiot and that does not look fresh." Shoko leaned in closer.

God it felt like they had been in the elevator for an eternity. She was now flustered.

"You know." Shoko eyed Hela from her eyes to her lips before coming closer. "I thought I hated you, but I don't." it was a hushed whisper. "I hate you because I can't have you."

Was she hearing things correctly??

Maybe the fall fucked her up more than she thought.

"I heard about the split and know you're up for grabs." she continued before closing the gap between their lips and stuffing an envelop in her hands.

Shoko had just kissed her.

Her mind was racing by a million thoughts, she probably looked like  a deer caught in the headlights. The small ding! from the elevator brought her back.

The elevator door was open, Shoko was gone and all that remained was her racing heart, and the remenent smell of the girls perfume dancing in the air. Quickly shaking her head, she rushed to her office and checked her watch.

She needed a vacation, and she needed one soon.

Glancing at the blood red envelope in her hands she sighed softly before settling on her desk and glancing at her clock. She was expecting two clients for a quick meeting on agreement terms. They were both CEO's to their own companies and were finalizing their contracts with the firm. She was the last department they would be dealing with. Silently, she touched up her face and made sure she looked presentable. Stupid Naoya...and stupid shoko for playing with her in such a cruel way.

Gathering up both case files for the companies she set everything across her table and stood up as the men entered. They radiated class, confidence and - maturity.

"Thank you both for being here this early in the morning gentlemen, my assistant brought in fresh coffee and baked goods if you are interested." She greeted them with a small smile, "My name is Hela Orlov, and this is the last step with getting your business deal approved with the company." She eyed the blonde male in the cream suite and the dark haired buff man in black. "I am not here to bore you with any files or absurd details, today you are just signing and agreeing terms and conditions which you discussed with the lower floor." flipping both files open for them, she offered them a seat before sitting in front of them.

"Before we get into it, It is a pleasure to meet you both." she paused to extend her hand, "Nanami Kento." the blonde replied while shaking her hand, "Fushiguro Toji." the ravenette responded as he did the same and shook her hand.

"Well lets get started, I will call out page numbers, go through what you are signing and explain if you have any questions."

Sure she was partially distracted by the fact that these men were incredibly attractive, but the stupid red envelope was in her line of sight and it was screaming at her.

It almost looked like a wedding invitation.

__________________________

Page 010