possession

__________

Tokio, Japan.

"This was a mistake."

_______________

_______________

Staring down at Getou out of breath, flushed cheeks, she removed her palm from the glass pane. The vehicle's windows were fogged up, looking at her hand print, she swallowed hard as he smirked up, his warm palms trailing over her nude body. That stupid arrogant smile played on his lips as if he had just won the lottery.

"This—" She broke the silence, "you don't even have to say anything." Getou smiled, "call it a mistake— or whatever— we both enjoyed it." He placed a kiss on her collarbone, "it was a spur of the moment thing." Hela interrupted, "Well, my cum seeping out of that pretty pussy begs to differ."

Fuck. He was right.

Silently she dressed herself and crawled off his lap, the cum inside her seeped out between her thighs, pulling her underwear back up, she cleared her throat.

"I think this is the part where you get out of my car and we pretend none of this ever happened." Pulling a compact out of her purse, she checked her makeup. "Now I see why Naoya is hooked." Getou chuckled.

"That stupid dog."

Ignoring the comment she rolled her eyes and huffed out, getting out of the vehicle, she plucked a cigarette out and planted it between her lips before lighting it. She didn't expect Getou to follow her out, for all she knew— he probably only wanted to get her off his "Fuck" checklist.  Romantically, they probably didn't want anything to do with each other. She was emotionally unavailable and so was he— judging from all the women he kept around.

"You make something disgusting look beautiful." He broke the silence. "Oh? This?" She smirked while blowing smoke in his face, he smiled for a second before frowning. Ashing the cigarette in the open air, she took another drag before looking up at the thick clouds hovering over the stars and moon. It was chilly— still drizzling. "You're sticking around while I smoke? Want some?" She exhaled. Getou shook his head, he looked conflicted. Hela didn't bother asking. Having sex with him was already a mistake— asking him to open up, would be another mistake.

"Is this a one time thing?"

Raising a brow she scoffed. "What are you? Stupid?" Hela chuckled, flicking the cigarette butt into a nearby puddle. "Of course it was a one time thing, it was sloppy mediocre drunk sex." His chest rose and fell. "Really? That's the only thing you have to say about it?" Seems like he was losing his cool. "Getou, it was just sex— nothing about it was intimate." Hela laughed in disbelief while placing a hand on her hip. He almost looked, hurt.

"You seem to be forgetting I'm your boss." He retaliated, his cold demeanor shifting back into place. Eyes darkening.

"Wrong." Hela shook her head, approaching him. Their chests nearly touching. "Right now—" She eyed his face. Going from his eyes to his lips before smirking. "You're just a guy I fucked in my car in a dingy ass alley."

He swallowed.

There was nothing for him to say. She could have sworn she heard his ego balloon deflating.

Hela patted his chest, dusting it off casually before, leaning away from her car and opening the drivers door. "See you at work, Getou—." Getting inside, she closed the door and started her car. In a swift smooth motion, she reversed out of the alleyway into the street, speeding off in the direction of the highway.

She couldn't help but scoff and smile while watching his silhouette disappear. Eating her dirt.

Getou stood in place. In disbelief. He was hurt— but no woman had ever done that to him before. She grabbed him by the balls— and left with them.

This wouldn't be the end of whatever had happened.

Rolling her eyes, she blasted the first song playing on the radio.

__________________________

Page 009
________________

"Hay cosas que se tatúan sin tinta."

           ___________________________

AN<3

Happy new year! I hope you all have a prosperous year of abundance, peace, and love.

This was a pretty short chapter. I hit a major writers block and am trying to get back into it. I know I haven't updated since September lol. Anyways— I appreciate all the support.

some things I want to address.

No one in this book is meant to be likable babes. I'm making everyone dirt toxic. I don't write happy endings, so expect that. <3 (yes I am a huge pessimist!)

As always.

Thank you for all your silly cute comments. I love reading them. And I am very appreciative of each and all of you.

xxo.