spit in my face

__________

Tokio, Japan.
"I am going to devour you whole."

trigger warning: mentions of physical abuse

trigger warning:
mentions of physical abuse.
_________________

004

The silence in the room was loud as Naoya Zenin and his grandfather, The Chairman stepped into the conference room that had been set up for their arrival. Hela stood with her back facing them while her and the floor secretary went over some files she had to work on. Their conversation died down to mere silence as they turned to bow and greet silently, before gathering the papers and getting ready to step out. Getou and Gojo stood up from their seats, along with a few other older men that ran different departments of the building sitting around the large black marble table. Hela didn't see the purpose of being present during this meeting, she didn't work in this department and mostly felt as if Getou was using her as a way to get under Zenin's skin. Naoya looked disinterested until he recognized the males familiar faces, a smirk played at his lips as his eyes scanned the room, until they landed on Hela's familiar figure. Things had just gotten very interesting. When he heard about this meeting, he thought about not showing up against his grandfathers wishes, but it was held over his head for countless of days ahead of time, it was apparently very important. Both companies had just signed multi-million dollar contracts to expand overseas together, it had been huge news in the media for days as developments began. Naoya had no other option than to play nice and not toy with the money in everyone's pockets— not that he cared about anything else but the money. His eyes were glued on Hela while watching her read over whatever the hell was in some black thick silky folder. He desperately wanted her eyes to land back on him, seeing her again after many years was driving him insane. His index finger tapped on his thigh while the two men from the restaurant approached to introduce themselves, Naoya momentarily fixed his gaze on the one with the long black hair. He had touched her. And pulled her away.

Hela Valentina Orlov and Naoya Zenin met their sophomore year of University, Naoya was studying abroad in Russia for economics and business, he just so happened to land in the same class as her, at the same time — at the same day. He liked her mysterious silent nature, her curtain fall of long black hair, big seducing brown eyes that looked like glazed honey in the sun— and her pale moon like skin, but what drove him over the edge was her voluptuous curvy body and full lips. When she wore crimson red lipstick, her lips resembled the fresh bud of a rose. She always stood tall, confident and — was smart as hell. He wanted to do nothing more than to tear her apart, ruin the beauty he craved so desperately to have for himself only. The pair eventually got put together for a project and the rest was history from there. They became inseparable and Naoya slowly became possessive and obsessive once they put a title on their relationship. The pair dated until their Senior year after countless of breaks, arguments and physical fights. Naoya was obviously the perpetrator and instigator in all of their arguments and was the first one to initiate physical contact. It started with soft stinging pinches, and ended with punches, hair pulling and spitting. Hela eventually broke things off after graduation and left to Mexico to finally finalize things with Naoya— after a while he gave up in contacting her, looking for her in other women and it became the biggest mistake and regret of his past that haunted him on a nightly basis while he fucked random whores. He would possibly go as far as labeling her as "the one that got away."