step on me

__________

Tokio, Japan.
" Just say yes.. and you get it all."

_________________

_________________

003

Hela tilted her head to the side, "I actually love my position here— I really have to get going." Gently pulling her cold hand away, she glanced down and stepped out of the room. Looking back, she expected him to be out of sight, but he stood confidently— staring her down while smiling with his perfectly straight white teeth. Looking forward, she turned left and disappeared into her cubicle and placed the flowers down. Her heartbeat pounding in her ears. Yumi rolled back from her seat with a wide grin. "What was that—?!" Hela sighed in frustration, "I don't know and I don't want to talk about it." Glancing down at her wedding band she thought about ripping it off and tossing it in the garbage, but part of her simply thought about pawning it and buying something nice. Sighing and massaging her temples, she closed her eyes momentarily before opening them and meeting with Suguru's cold gaze. He stared intently from across the room while Gojo spoke to everyone, thanking them for their hard work — and cheering everyone on a huge developmental project coming up. Once finished, he waved at Hela with a big smile. Hela froze, all eyes were on her now.

"Tch— how the hell do they know her?"

"I bet she's fucking both of them— I wonder if Hiromi knows he's marrying a disgusting foreign slut."

Smiling back with a small wave, she bowed to show respect and looked up once they were gone. Sneering cold looks reflected from every direction in the office. Hela could crack under the pressure and murmurs. Sighing, she put a headphone in and began typing away and making phone calls, ignoring the snide remarks while trying her best to keep her composure. Yumi occasionally peaked in to ask if she was okay, rubbing her back and also asking what the CEO's deal was. But Hela had clammed up for the day and was waiting to barge out during lunch time— which thankfully came around sooner than expected. Grabbing her purse and walking off before anyone could stop her, she stepped with confidence — until Shoko stopped her in her tracks. "So does Hiromi know?" Hela tilted her head "know what?" Her eyes subconsciously rolled on their own. "That he's marrying a slut that's getting passed around like a blunt." She sneered with a grin. Raising her ring finger up, Hela flashed the huge jeweled diamond ring on her finger, she smirked back. "The ring is still on isn't it?" Pursing her lips and and laughing she shook her head. "You're so funny Shoko— instead of worrying about what or who I screw in my free time— you should worry about getting more sleep— those eye bags are ghastly... even I wouldn't want to see them between my thighs, ontop — or below me." Shoko's eye twitched, visibly angry at the comment.

Hela brushed the girl off and headed straight toward the elevator. Rubbing the side of her temple, she waited until it took her down to the ground floor and walked toward the exit, unaware of the person following her. Walking directly to her car and pulling the keys out, she felt the looming presence creeping and turned. "Ms.Hela?" She stopped while unlocking her vehicle and turned around, visibly tensed and annoyed until dropping her anxious and tense  demeanor seeing her white haired boss. "Oh..it's just you." Hela mumbled, her reaction caused him to smile. "It's just me?" He replied while eyeing her. "What can I do for you sir? Coffee run?" Hela interrupted, getting ready to have her lunch alone in her car while watching those Indian YouTubers build shit from nothing and the thought of disassociating also scratched the corner of her brain, that sounded nice too.