Dream No.24

__________

Tokio, Japan.
"I fall to pieces when I'm with you."

_________________

_________________

006

Hela's breath hitched in her throat, the tension in the room was enough to swallow her whole. Scrambling up, she pulled away from Gojo and quickly helped him up. "I'm so sorry— I did not see you." Bowing repeatedly, she stopped as his laughter filled the room. "It's okay." He reassured, "I'm glad I could help by breaking the fall." smiling to himself, he stared away. "We finished early with all the training material I wanted to cover— we can end the day early—" he paused, "and don't worry, I'll make sure to pay you for a full shift of work." He winked. Hela cracked a smile and giggled. "Thank you boss— I'll make sure to work extra hard this Monday." Walking toward her desk, she grabbed her bag and looked out the large skyscraper windows. The sky was menacingly dark, flashes of lightening danced on the horizon. "I'll probably head out first, I hate driving in the rain." Quietly saying goodbye before Gojo could offer the girl a ride, she left the room and scrambled her way toward the nearest exit.

Her platform heels clacked and clicked at the pace she was walking in, it seemed as if she was running away at every chance she could take. It was safe to say that she was exhausted. Hiromi had been the one to move out, she was thankful that he had the heart to be the one to leave. It was the least he could have done for her.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any room in the private lot she used daily, so she had to park across the street. As she stood by the street on the sidewalk, a black slick Lamborghini raced to stop in front of her. The speed nearly made her topple over. She couldn't tell who it was, because the windows were tinted. Slowly the windows rolled down to reveal Naoya. Rolling her eyes, she walked past the front of the car and started walking across the street, ignoring him— until an arm snaked around her and pulled her back, pinning her to the surface of the  hot hood of the vehicle. "You won't even say hello?" He smiled, eyeing her. "You look beautiful today." She glanced away from him. "Don't be a fuckin' prude— look at me." He grabbed her chin roughy and forced her to look at him. She breathed out a shaky breath, biting her tongue.

"Did you get my love note?" He grinned. Referring to the threat taped on her car the other day. "You're insane— I want nothing to do with you." She spat, pushing him off. Naoya grinned big. "When did you plan on telling me the wedding was off?" He clicked his tongue while shaking his head. "That's none of your goddamn concern." She eyed him. "Hmm, whatever you say doll face." He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at her arrogantly. "Seriously— stay out of my life, I will get a restraining order if I have to." She narrowed her eyes. "Go ahead." Naoya chuckled "as if that's ever stopped me before." He smirked, watching her turn on her heel to walk away. "I would've probably fucked your sister too if you ever let me meet your family." He called out, laughing obnoxiously, before getting back into his vehicle and speeding off.