80- Happy ending

* jhope reached the mansion with her kids*

Let me introduce them again

Name- Kim Taeji

Age- 3 years

Parents - LATE Kim taehyung as dad and KIM YN as mom.

Personality- He is cute and shy guy with a boxy smile which he got from his dad. He is so kind and love animals.

 He is so kind and love animals

Name- Kim Taehi

Age- 3 years

Parents - LATE Kim taehyung as dad and KIM YN as mom.

Personality - She also got a boxy smile which she got from her dad but with that she is not shy. She is also cute and kind and love animals but she is just too emotional for her close once. She is short tempered. She is just 3 minutes elder than her brother but she acts as she is so old when it comes to him. She is protective and she can't she her brother crying.

*As soon as they entered the room, they saw yn and jk sitting on the couch and talking about something.*

Taeji and taehi - appa .*they shouted and ran to hug him . Jhope was quite surprised while yn and jk wasn't as jk was taking care of them from so long and yn got to know about it after checking the CCTV footages.*

Taeji- Appa we missed you. Jimin uncle took us somewhere and then none of you came to meet us. *He said as soon as he back off from the hug while taehi was looking at yn with confusion*.

Taehi- Appa I am angry on you for not coming but who is this aunty? * She asked while pointing towards yn who's eyes were filled with tears by now. She was waiting for so long to meet her own kids and now that day is here but she could not go forward and hug them as she is afraid that they might not like it at first before knowing that she is their biological mother*

Jk - Baby that's your eomma now go and hug her just like you did to me.

Taehi and taeji - Really appa? She is our eomma? *Jk just nodded and gave them a sweet smile*

*They both looked at each other and then jumped on her. She hugged them tightly and started crying. she start planting kisses over their whole face and start giving them hugs again and again. It felt so good after having her kids in her hands as she waited for 4 years to get them in her hands. Taeji wiped his mother's years off and then said*

Taeji- Eomma don't cry. We missed you so much and we are happy that you finally defeated that bad person. *he said and planted a kiss on her cheeks*

Taehi- Yep eomma we are so happy. You are just like how appa use to tell us. He told us about the bad person you went to defeat and he told us that you will come back to us after that. You look like a princess eomma. *She said sweetly while yn and jhope looked over to jk who was smiling after seeing that his upbringing is nice. He did his job well *

Jk - You all might be tired after coming here right so go and get fresh. Jhope Uncle will take you to your new room.

Jk to jhope- The room beside mine is their room for now and you can stay in the guest room if you want. *He said politely while jhope just nodded and went towards yn to get the kids*

Taeji- Wait Appa I want to ask you something.

Jk- What's that baby?

Taeji- Appa , is jhope uncle the prince of brightness?

Jk - Yeah you are right , he is the prince I told you about. *He said and patted her head*

Taehi - But appa who is that poor boy you always told us about. You said that he protects the princess but then you never continue the story. *She stated while looking at him with curiosity*

Jk - I will complete the story tonight. Now go and take some rest. Eomma and appa will join you both in some time.

Taehi and taeji- Ok appa. We love you eomma and appa. *They said and hugged both yn and jk before leaving the room with jhope*

Jk- Why didn't you spoke infront of them? Are you ok? Do you feel any pain or problem ? *He asked being worried*

Yn- I am ok jk. I just want to say thank you to you. You actually helped me a lot without even showing it . * Jk hold her hand between his *

Jk- Yn don't thank me . I love you so much and i could never think of anything else but only you and taeji and taehi. I love you Guys so much and if you want to thank me then do one thing.

Yn- What's that? *She asked but got confused as soon as she saw him getting up from the couch and then kneeling down infornt of her feets. He was still holding her hands and then he spoke*

Jk- Keep me to yourself yn. Marry me please. I know this isn't the best way to propose but will you please marry me ? I will be loyal to you. I will NEVER look at another woman or even think about any, I sware. I will take care of taehi and taeji forever. I can't stay away from them. They are my kids yn. *He asked while yn just got up from the couch without answering him*

Yn- I need some time to think. *She said and he nodded his head before getting up *

Yn- You said you are going to arrange a garden with black rose, right? *She asked and he nodded*

Yn- Why black rose? I mean you gifted black rose to my kids and now you are planting a whole garden of black roses. It could be any other flower or like it could be red rose too then why black rose? *She asked not being able to suppress her curiosity about the black roses while he looked at her and then started speaking*

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading
This might be the second last part
I will be ending this book till 2 am today.
I love you all
I will miss you all so much
1.2k+ words
Vote on this
Comment down your thoughts
It hurts so much because I am actually feeling so attached to Jungkook's character. It's not like i hated any or maybe I did hated some characters or they wouldn't had died by now. It hurts so much because when i read this book from the start till the end, it feels like I just discovered the journey of someone who actually needs love. We are so busy in ourselves that when we come to know about other's sorrow we just look over it like it's nothing. This book gave me so many ideas for the next plots but i need to give it a ending here because of my exams.
By and i actually don't regret writing this. It feels so good, i don't know why. *