44

*It has almost been an hour and now yn is standing right infornt of her biggest nightmare, that mansion where her fate look a brutal turn and made her a person whom she never wanted to be. She look at all sides and then a smrik take over her face after seeing the amount of guards. She knows very well that it's a trap but she thought to play along with it and look at one of her before ordering him something.*

Yn- Activate plan B until I come out and arrange another car for me and an ambulance with a team of doctors until I come out with Lily safe and sound. I don't want to risk her life so contact the closest hospital and tell them to be on an emergency alert.

*she cares about lily way more than she actually shows and that's why lily actually worked for her beside the need of urget money.*

Yn- I am going straight from the front door and you all just surround the house and getting through how we planned.

*She said making others nod and take out their weapons before entering the Jeon mansion, the mansion of a DEVIL IN DISGUISE. She open the door only to find some workers cleaning up the area as the party has just gotten over few hours ago. Yn laughed internally as she knows that jungkook is trying to trick her way harder than it seems. Something is off here and she needs to find it out before it's too late. She looks at them and they looks terrified after seeing her because she looks not less than a grim reaper with that slight smrik on her face and the dark aura which she is carrying right now with herself while her smrik seems to get bigger after  noticing there reactions and soon ask one of them*

Yn- Where's your fucking master?

*She says rubbing the gun on her head slightly*

Maid- Mast-er is in his office and he is w-aiting for you Mrs. J-joen.

*She repeated those words which were told by Jungkook to them before going towards his office. Yn's smrik just winden as she feel like the time is going to come soon and then she will be free from the guilt of letting the k!ller of her lover roam alive. She nodded her head and walk towards his office which is well known to her. She enters inside without even knocking on the door after all she knows that he is waiting for her, for HIS DEATH .*

??- it's really unprofessional to enter someone's office without knocking on the door sweetheart.

*She heard a voice which is slightly deep and husky but it wasn't whom she wanted it to be but instead it was a girl's voice also which sounds familiar to her. She looks at that person more specifically a girl who had her back turned towards yn. Yn smrik thinking the ways she will k!ll this side chick of Jungkook if her bullsh!t get her late in meeting lily.*

Yn- I don't think that I need some b!tch's to tell me when to enter and when to not and also I would love it if you just care about your life and tell me where that fucker is or i would have to k!ll you more like make you beg for your death because that's what I do to ungrateful sluts and I hope that you get where this is going.

*That woman just laugh at yn's words and turn around looking at yn with a look of amusement on her face after hearing her*

?? - I thought we were friends sweetheart.

*"That girl answered yn and for a second she caught her off guard because she expected her to be dead by now but still if she is alive then let's just not waste time and know about where that fucker is" this was what yn thought*

Yn- Lisa let's just get on to the point, where is that fucker?

*Yn said ignoring Lisa's question*

Lisa- And what if I don't tel- *thub*

*Yn shoot her right between her eyes and left from there like she doesn't give a fuck about it. She wanted to k!ll her slowly but she doesn't have time right now to waste on some useless sh!ts. Yn walked downstairs again but this time the whole hall was covered with men of Jungkook, not like before. There were almost 30 men which made her feel extreme happiness running down her vines.*

Yn- Let's start the game , should us?

*She smriked and throw something in there direction which made the whole area to be covered in smoke. They started firing but yn laughed out like a Maniac while cutting down there throats throughout that smoke with her face covered with a mask so that she doesn't get affected by them smock and soon they were all on the ground in the spam of 1 minute and 08 seconds.

??- It is interesting, isn't it?

*Someone said while looking at her who was smriking after feeling herself covered in blood of those man who laid down dead on the floor right now. Her face could terrify anyone but how could it effect a devil who is not in his mind anymore after seeing his love or obession infornt of his eyes and that too in a devil form*

Jungkook - Great Princess now i would not have to worry about your safety at all.

*She said smriking after seeing her walk towards his basement but the thing she doesn't know right now is that none of her men is alive now. She is walking into devil's cage all by herself, alone and soon she will be under his mercy as per his wish, moaning out his name from her pinkish lips while telling him to get faster...... And this is what the DEVIL THINKS. Soon he left his contract room and enter the basement again. There's a big ass door on the wall of the basement which opens up and that's the way to the control room and that's why he is back in here without her getting to realise it. She stood on the door and then get her gun ready with herself before entering the room only to find her biggest nightmare sitting on the couch while manspreading his legs sitting like a king which he is. She smrik after seeing him and then said to him which made him to walk close to her after removing his black leather jacket from his body and dropping it on the floor*

Yn- So Jeon fucking jungkook how should I k!ll you?*smrik*

Jungkook - By k!ssing me on my chest bae. *He said while lifting his shirt upwards making her smrik to drop*

Yn- Surely, You will get a kiss on your chest but not by me but by me favourite SCREWDRIVERS.
*she said again gaining that smrik on her face*

*Can you all guess what gonna happen??? Is she going to be under Jungkook's mercy or is he going to die by her hands ??*

1.25k++ words

Sorry for late update
And I hope that you liked this
I got a high fever and had to take some rest so yeah but I will try my best to update soon till then byy
Take care of yourself and good night everyone.
Love you
Vote for next part