53

Tae- I-I can't, I can never beleive this. How could she k!ll herself ?
*He said crying hardly*

Rm - I am not going to come back ever again and also I will stay at dad's side. I don't care about this w!tch anymore. My sister died infront of my eyes and I couldn't even do anything. I don't need anything from her or this property.*he said and left from there not listing to anyone. He was crying and that's why his vision was getting blurred but still he didn't care about it anymore. He couldn't even save his own sister when she was not even at fault. How could he not understand the pain she was going through? He was blaming himself while driving his Lambo at a high speed. He got his phone out from his pocket and then called someone while driving with one hand. It was his dad's number. He called again and again but there was no answer to his calls. After so many calls, his father finally picked up his call and  said*

Mr. Kim - What do you want now? Are you not satisfied with my daughter's death that now you are calling me?*he said while crying*

Rm- Dad I want to be with you. I can't stay with this w!tch. Please don't leave your son behind like this. Take me with yourself. *He said crying hardly*

*Mr. Kim took a big break before saying*

Mr. Kim- Come to the ××× hospital which I own in busan. I am going there with my daughter.

Rm- But isn't she dead?*he asked feeling shocked after hearing his father's words and felt a little bit better after thinking that maybe she is alive till now.*

Mr. Kim- She is dead but I-I can't lose my daughter like this. I will get her body preserved until I die. *He said and rm was shocked after hearing to his dad's words but still was also not ready to let moon get buried and accept that she is no more with them*

Rm- I am coming there in an hour dad. Till than organize everything dad, by.*he said and hang up*

*Time skip to yn's mansion*

*She was walking here to there, trying to figure out anything which could help her right now but nothing was working. She went towards her computer and was about to look forward into kai mansion's cctv camera footage but then she thought that why not check previous footages, maybe she would find something in there. She start watching the footages but didn't find anything. She sighed and then thought to change it with the mansion where her kids were staying. She randomly selected a date and then saw something which she never wished to see. It was someone with a hoodie on who sh00ted down a woman who was looking like she was working in that mansion. She started watching the footages and saw some men cleaning off the mess. That man walked towards her kids room and then it made her feel extremely afraid for her kids but the next thing she saw after changing the footage was that her kids were hugging that hoodie guy like they know him. Soon he sat down on his knees and took out some black roses and chocolate for them from his pocket. She saw her kids smiling happily towards him and kissing his cheeks as a thanks. He patted their heads and then kissed their forehead and eyes after wiping off something from their eyes. Were they crying? But why? She was confused about everything but than something caught her off guard. It was that hoodie man's face and then it hitted her, it was jungkook who went towards their bed with them and made them to lay down on his lap before picking up a story book and it was looking like he was reading a story for them and they were listing to him happily. Soon her eyes fall on his hands which didn't had any tattoo, how? Jungkook has tattoos then how can this happen? She was confused and then she zoomed in on that hoodie guy's face and noticed that it's jungkook or his look alike but with an opposite aura. He didn't had any kind of jewelry on his body and also his face was looking like a innocent and harmless person. He was smiling while telling story to her kids. Soon he putted that book down and made them lay comfortably before he started saying something which looked like he was singing for them. He was singing a song for her kids and in just some minutes they fall asleep. Yn was shocked but thought to check on what was going on there and also from how long. She checked the footages of every month of same timing and found out that it was always jungkook who use to visit them secretly but without any kind of accessories on himself and also he use to hide his tattoos. He always had black roses with himself for her kids whose stems were thornless. He did it all for her kids and she k!lled him that too without even letting him know. Why would jimin never stop him from getting in there? He was the one to take care of her kid then why? She felt bad for k!lling jungkook after seeing his efforts. She closed those footages and came back to her own mansion's cctv footages. She was about to walk away from the monitor but she saw jimin leaving for somewhere in hurry. Where is he going right now? Isn't he tried and injured right now?*

Yn- Jimin oppa if I got to know that you have something to hide from me than I sware that I will shoot you down on the place without even having a second thought about anything.*she said and went behind him , deciding to follow him down*

To be continued

1.5k+ words

Now I feel bad for jungkook bro 🥲
He deserves everything but he got nothing, same like moon🥺.
Vote on this
Take care of yourself every and have a great time
Thank you so much for reading this.
Love you all.