74- {Smuth 🔞 ( jk × yn )}

Jk- You will be able to hear whatever we do but you would not be able to see her and her body again.*he said and lastly planted a cut over taehyung right cheeks. He then opened his ropes only to tie him down with it again and then carried him downstairs but the only this which he didn't notice was the gag. It was not in his mouth now but how ?*

* In the room where yn was *

*Jk entered the room with taehyung's body on his shoulder but yn was no where to be seen. Soon he heard the voice of water dropping down and he guessed it that yn must be in the bathroom, showering to get herself clean and ready. He was half way covered in blood and looked really scary at this time. He then walked towards the bathroom door and put his hand on the door's handle, trying to open it and fortunately it was left open. He walked inside and saw that yn is standing in the shower. Water was flowing down her body and making it look hot at that moment. Yn noticed jungkook and then taehyung on his shoulder. She smiled a little and then spoke.*

Yn- Put him down in the bath tub and come join me, you are all dirty in his blood and I loweky love this

Yn- Put him down in the bath tub and come join me, you are all dirty in his blood and I loweky love this. *Jk just silently put down taehyung's body in the bath tub and then start undressing himself*

Yn- Open the tap before of bath tub and making him lay in such postion that he drown down before the tub overflows with the water. Also I liked this work down but you. Yet it's not too much but I think it will be fine as I want him to die by drowning, the same way as I did. *She said and smriked towards jk who nodded his head and make taehyung lay down in the bath tub with his legs folded and head getting support by the bath tub wall and then opened the water tap . He then walked towards yn being all naked and entered the shower with her. *

Jk- It's quite interesting to have you right here when I am covered in blood. *He commented and moved his hand on her waist slightly*

Yn- Oh really!? But i think it will be more interesting if I wash his blood down your blood by myself. *She said and moved her hand over his board chest which was covered in taehyung's blood. Yn moved her hand up and down washing his body and soon he was cleaned up. She looked at jungkook's face which was all flustered because of her touches and smiled gently. She then looked up and then moved towards his body as putting her hands around his neck. She pulled him towards her and then start sucking hickeys over his neck and chest making him maon*

Jk- Ahh... Just like that d-darling. *She stopped whatever she was doing and moved her hand towards his dick. She stroked it and then gripped it tightly making him feel yet pleasure over there*

Yn- It's mommy for you babyboy. I don't want you to repeat your mistake again or the next time I will be spanking your ass until you can't get a hold on the counting.*she said and then gripped his ass cheeks with her other hand, digging her nails in his flesh.*

Jk- S-sorry mommy. *He moaned while she planted a kiss on his lips as a reward*

Yn - I like it too much when you follow my words. *She said and then got away from him*

Yn- Come and fuck your mommy as you want baby boy .*she said and in seconds her legs were wrapped around his waist and hands were wrapped around his neck. She kept her face in the crook of his neck and kept on planting kisses and sucking hickeys inbetween. His dick was moving inside her while they both were moaning like hell. It felt so wrong to yn but still it looked like taehyung isn't even someone in her life. It was like her memory was vanishing and they were decorating new world together without any other person.*

Yn- B-babyboy i'm close.*she said and he also increased his speed in-order to get himself cum with her. Soon enough both of them cummed with loud moans.*

Taehyung's pov-

*I screamed, cried but not even a single word seem to escape my mouth. It feels so bad knowing that someone else is touching her in my own presence. I could not even believe that she came back to take revenge and that too in this brutal way. I never knew that k!ll her would be this much costly to me. I should have saved her but my mind just messed it all out. I should have listened to moon and let her get the treatment she needed. Today yn is standing infront of me and fucking someone else just because of my one mistake. My love doesn't even know about what she is doing. I felt like the world stopped around me when I saw her. No this is not possible. I don't have eyes then how can I see her? She was sitting in the bath tub infront of me just like how I made her sit the day I drowned her down with my own hands. It felt so brutal to see but I can see her getting drowned by someone, wait.... That's my own figure. That's the same scene what happened years ago. I screamed as soon as she stopped moving but as soon as her hand fall down in the bath tub water, I was able to see the whole situation. I saw my own body laying in the bath tub and yn standing beside it with a grin on her face. Yn drowned me in the same way as I did to her. She came back for revenge and now she is using yn for it.*

?? - Hello Kim Taehyung.

Tae- You b!tch. *He shouted as soon as he heard her voice*

Any guesses about who she is 🌚?

1.1k+ words
To be continued
Thanks for reading this story
Love you all
Vote for next part
Comment down your thoughts
Byy