71- {Smuth 🔞(jk × yn )}

( this is going to be a double update so make sure to check the next part too )

Jk- If you are the one doing it then i will take it even if it bring me to death.

*he said and smiled towards her *

Yn- Oh really!?

Jk- yes princess.

*He moved his head down and then gave some kitty licks to her pussy making her feel so good. He moved his tongue inside her pussy making her to lose her calm. Yn spread her legs wider to give him some more access to her clitoris. She even opened her pussy lips using her hands for him leaving the remote of his electric belt in side . She was literally going crazy for this feeling. She doesn't want him to stop , never ever . He start moving his tongue in and out from her pussy and then pushed his middle finger inside to give her some more pleasure. It went on for something like 10 minutes as he moved his finger and tongue in and out from her pussy making her feel so good. Soon he start curling up his finger after adding one more inside her pussy. He then start rotating his tongue 180 degree inside her making her feel the need to cum. She was so lost in the pleasure that she start pushing his head towards her pussy using her hands. It felt so good. She was moaning in low voice but it was all from pleasure.*

Yn- J-jungkook, I am gonna c-cum. *She moaned while he increased his speed of fingers and soon she cumed all over while breathing heavily. He drank as much as he could and then gave a kiss on her throbbing pussy making her feel extremely sensitive. He then got up from the the bed and walked towards the place where the katana was laying, yn was breathing heavily but as soon she saw him picking up the katana and walking towards her , she felt like her breathing stopped. She saw down on the bed slowly but then saw him hold the katana with his both hands and stab it down on the bed. It went half way through inside in just one hit. Indeed he is great at it.*

Jk- Sweetheart now it's time for your real punishment so get up and sit down over it . *He said as he moved his hand over the back of katana , making sure that it would not be a problem if she sit on it. She slowly got up and then stand on the bed and then walked towards jungkook's side. *

Yn - Are you sure that i could actually ride this!? *She asked feeling a bit hesitant in riding a freaking katana

Yn - Are you sure that i could actually ride this!? *She asked feeling a bit hesitant in riding a freaking katana. *

Jk- I am thousand percent sure. *He answered*

Yn - I can't just sit over it, it will hurt my inner.*she said trying to avoid riding a freaking katana *

Jk- I am sure that you can ride a katana if I make it easier for you. *He answered and then walked towards the door*

Jk- I hope that you would not run away from the punishment or next time I will have you ride me while pushing you against the trees in the night and I sware that I will be really glad to do it instead of letting you ride this katana darling. I am going to get something for you. *He said and walked towards the kitchen. Gunshots could be heard outside the house but he didn't care if his men are going to win or lose against yn because he knows that he would better die from yn's hands rather than living without her . She walked around and soon found for what he came. That was an oil bottle and he took it , going back to the room . Yn saw him entering the room with a bottle of cooking oil while sitting on the bed*

Yn- There's no way that I am going to use this oil to lubricate this fucking katana. I don't like it at all. *She said irritatingly while jk just walking towards her*

Jk- So what you want sweetheart? *He asked sweetly and kept the bottle on the side*

Yn- Suck the katana and decorate it with your saliva, then maybe I will ride it baby boy . *She said flirting with him while he smiled and nodded his head in agreement, he then got on his knees on the bed and then took half of the katana's back in his mouth carefully. He soon started moving his head slowly and after a good fine minute he got it out from his mouth and then spit on the back of it, only to use his hand to spread it all over the back and when he was done with it , he got far from the katana and looked to the side only to find yn being all sweaty for him.*

Yn - I never knew that watching someone suck a katana would look this hot. I might keep you as my personal manwhore if you did the work of lubricating this well. *She said and then crawled towards the katana and then got up , spreading her legs wide followed by her pussy lips. She hold the katana carefully from the top and then tried her best to sit gently on it. As soon as she was able to sit , she start moving up and down, at first she find it a little uncomfortable but soon she was fine with moving on it. She gradually increased her speed but still making sure to not sit fully on it. She was moving up and down on the katana while her mouth was leaving sinful voices. Jk went towards the couch and sat on it , manspreading his legs and then got his own member out from his jeans, moving his hand up and down on it , thinking of it as yn. He was imagining that yn is riding him and not that katana. Soon yn felt like cumming so she started moving more fastly on the katana. She moaned a little *

Yn- Ahhh....*she moaned softly*

To be continued
Vote for next part
1.1k + words
Thanks for reading
Leave a comment
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself
I love you all so much
By