76 -{ Sad ending }-

?? - Just jungkook would be left after this. *She said and disappeared leaving yn to die by drowning*

*As soon that shadow disappeared the room's door opened. It was jungkook. He came to check on her but the scene infront of him feel so terrifying. Taehyung's chest was cut opened and his dead body was laying on the floor. While yn was laying in the bath tub with was full of taehyung's blood. His breathing increased heavily as he walked towards yn only to find her body submerged in the tub water mixed with taehyung's blood. She had taehyung's heart in her hands. Jk ran towards her and then got her body out hurriedly from that blood water. He took her towards the bedroom and then putted her on the bed. The heart fell down from her hands as soon as he carried her inside. He checked her pulses and luckily she was breathing but her breathing was so slow. He then putted his hands on her chest and start pressing it a little in-order to get the water out if there's any but there wasn't. He made her wear one of the shirt of her's with a panty and short in the lower region and then left the room after covering her in the blanket. He went inside the bathroom and looked at everything. He was in deep thoughts but everything came to an end as soon as his phone rang. It was his man's call. He picked it up and start talking while going back to the room.*

Jk- What happened?

His man - Boss your mother's dead body is getting preserved by Mr.Kim and his son Mr. Namjoon in their own hospital. It's not far but it's really hard to go down the way. We would need to k!ll them in order to get the dead body.

Jk- Don't. Don't kill them. Just get the dead body. Change it with someone else's dead body and I need everything to be done soon. Also is there any update about my kids?

His man- Boss we tried to hack down mr.park's system but it was all done before us. It looks like someone got their hands on it before us. We are still trying boss.

Jk- Hnn , call down the fight outside. I want some men to carry and clean up here. Also bring a preserving liquid. I will need it for something. Do it fast. We are going to go back to the mansion i just got ready for my queen.

His man - As you say boss. *He cutted the call and jk just looked at yn who was laying there, in her deep sleep. He went towards her and planted a kiss on her forehead.*

Jk- I have you and that's all I need. *He said and then heard a knock on the door.*

Jk- Come in. *5 men in all black entered the room with guns*

Jk- There's a dead body in the washroom. Get it and yeah there's a heart laying in the bath tub, get a jar from the kitchen and put it in that. I want everything cleaned as soon as possible. Also I want you all to go upstairs and clean all the mess followed by carrying these dead body to my own house. I need them all in black coffin with a red ribbon around it. *He ordered his men who were listening to his words carefully and after he left , they went inside only to feel terror after seeing the condition of taehyung's dead body but still gain the courage and carried it out after cleaning the whole area. One went to kitchen and got a jar for taehyung's heart as they were ordered and kept it in there before going to the other rooms to get everything cleaned and carry down other bodies to Jungkook's mansion. Soon jk also left the place with yn and got to his new mansion. He made her lay on his bed and then left from there to get a hold on the information about yn's kids. Meanwhile his men have arranged the funeral ceremony with 5 coffins. 4 of them were black and has bodies in them while there was one which was empty.

{ This is how moon's coffin is gonna look }

{ I could not find any coffin according to what I wanted so i generated this with ai

{ I could not find any coffin according to what I wanted so i generated this with ai. Coffin of jin, tae , jimin and Mrs. Kim. }

* It's the morning and yn has gotten her sense back. Jungkook's men were able to bring back his mother's dead body and then the funeral ceremony started. It went on fine as not too many people were there. It was just him and some of his important friends with rm and his step dad seeing everything while being captive. Jk tried making them understand but when they were ready to fight, he got them captive. Jhope is also present there. He was initially angry on yn for what she did but he kept himself quiet. After sometime everyone left from there and moon's coffin was taken to get buried down in the cemetery while the other four laid there as per yn's order. After coming back from the cemetery, jk and yn went towards the hall were the other four coffins were kept with nothing over them while jhope left to get yn's kids as his men were finally able to track them down without telling yn or jk.*

*Yn walked towards the coffin of taehyung and touched it. Every coffin has ribbon it but taehyung's one looked a lot different.*

*Taehyung's coffin*

*Taehyung's coffin*

Jk- What happened yn are you alright?

Yn- I feel sad for them. *She said as she kneels down infront of taehyung's coffin*

Jk- Why darling?

Yn- They didn't get any flower.

Jk- Should I buy some for them? *He asked feeling a little bad*

Yn- No, I want them to have that flower 24/7 with them and it's not possible to buy any flower which would stay forever. *She said as she putted her head on it*

Jk- Then what should we do sweetheart?

Yn- I heard that soul stays around their dead body till 24 hours of their's death. *She said and looked at jk who nodded his head with hesitance *

Jk- Yes , i also heard it .

Yn- Then I want to give them something. *She said and walked towards jk only to hug him tightly*

Jk- It's ok princess . You don't need to worry about anything.*he said while patting her head but in just some seconds he was pushed off by her. She has his gun in her hand , which she pointed towards him*

Jk- What are you trying to do princess? *He asked as his heart fell down after seeing her pulling the trigger and he closed his eyes only to hear a bang and there was his body which feel down on the floor with blood all around it. Yn kneel down and start crying and screaming*

Yn- I couldn't risk it. I would never want to fall for someone else other then taehyung. I loved him and would love him always. I can't love you jungkook. I can't. You are making me doubt on myself. I can't do that, never ever in my whole life. I would never be healed if you also break my heart like he did. I can't let you have my heart like i let him do. I can't jk . I can't. I am sorry. I am a coward.

*The end*

If you all want to read the happy ending then please proceed to the next part.
Thank you so much
1.3k+ words
I love you all
I am thankful for your support and love
Byy