untitled part 7

Katsuki hugged him closer and sighed green curls brushing his nose. How is he supposed to live without this again? If izuku were to leave him again and vanish into thin air, what was he to do? The alpha blew lightly on the back of izuku's neck, cold air startling him awake. He always liked to be woken up like that in highschool.

Izuku woke up yawning and couldn't help but smile. He didn't know how long it had been since the blonde held him like this. A protective arm around his waist and legs tangled together,skin still tingling, His smaller hands on his chest again he didn't know he would miss until it was gone. Surprised when his omega turned around but still kept his hand on katsukis holding it close to his chest. Once again the blonde was right he needed to cool down before they talked to each other.

After the nap with his husband he felt the most calm he has in a while and his head seemed clear and he knew he had done the blonde alpha wrong causing both to suffer alone. So he drew in a breath his chest already caving in. "kacchan?I'm so sorry" he breathed out and the alpha listened.

"I knew I couldn't do anything for you, the only job I managed to get was one at a gas station and I gave that up to live with you when we got married" he wiped away the tears that threatened to spill as Katsuki argued back. Still not understanding what his omega meant by what he said.
" I can take care of you and Asahi, you hated that job anyway there was no point in you staying" the alpha's heart broke with every fluttery breath izuku took through his tears. How is he supposed to help if he doesn't know what's wrong? " So you left to find a better job?,I don't understand"

Izuku shook his head " Katsuki you said you weren't ready for kids and I couldn't do that to you, you needed to focus on your dream not dealing with me and a baby. Japan needs the number one hero, and you don't need me to do that"

The blonde's chest caved in at Izuku's words; he believed so much to leave the blonde behind for years. And like a train it hit him in the gut izuku had given up everything for katsuki, he wanted to be marked and katsuki said no, he said he wanted kids and katsuki shot that dream down as well, he never stood up for the omega in public either, no wonder he felt so useless the whole time and the blonde was completely in his own world. Not caring.

He opened his mouth to say something but both heads shot to the dresser the phone ringing and buzzing against the wood. Izuku leaned over and grabbed the phone tilting his head at the phone number, why would the school be calling?Asahi needs his markers doesn't he? " Hello" the omega answered and then hummed "this is asahi's mom, why?"

Katsuki sniffled for the last time and stayed quiet trying to listen in on the conversation, but his worry grew as Izuku's mouth dropped open and he clutched at his shirt "oh my God is he okay who did that?" He frantically jumped from the bed and went to put his foot down on the floor but his knees buckled causing him to fall again and hiss through his teeth at the stabbing pain in his foot. Katsuki went to his side and worry grew in his stomach.

He helped the omega up from the floor as he clung around katsukis arm for support. And Katsuki handed him the phone again. Putting it to his ear again izuku nodded "Yes" and katsuki looked to him with questions, but izuku had no time for that at the moment.

"Yes I'm sending his dad to come get him right now" the alpha was confused at what commerion was going on between Asahi. The little omega didn't seem like a troublemaker. Why would he need to come home early? Did he get sick? Izuku hung up and choked back his tears "kacchan you have to get Asahi from his school"

The alpha sat izuku down as he couldn't stand on his foot for too long without it hurting. Katsuki sat down next to the crying omega and his eyes widened "the kids at school, they-, they tried to hurt Asahi kacchan" he wiped away his tears and wiped his nose across his shirt.