Untitled Part 6

Izuku stayed perfectly still with katsukis hands gripping tighter to his hips and sliding lower. Small fireworks going off inside and rattling his bones, did he even want this to happen? He swallowed thickly the lump in his throat as his breath became shaky putting his hands on the blonde just barely. If the blonde was okay with it then so was izuku letting the alpha press his hard-on to izuku ass, a small whine escaped his lips.

His smooth vanilla scent wafted up to Katsuku's nose and he lightly dragged his nose across the crook of Izuku's neck. The end of his shirt lifted just slightly and his ass pressed firmly against his tented jeans, the omega bit his lips as the blonde slipped his hands into jeans sending sparks through his skin and sliding across his hip bone to the back and gripped his ass with a low protective growl.

"Mommy?" the two gasped and fell back from each other izuku red with embarrassment. As he looked at the blonde who didn't know what to say. " mommy?" he said again and the omega started to walk to Asahi to get him tucked back into bed, but as he barely put weight on his foot he fell.

Katsuki was quick to catch him though, and both faces blushed looking away. Maybe it was a good thing they were interrupted. "Come on Asahi I'll get you back into bed okay?" Katsuki let go of the omega and watched as he took his kid to the end of the hall and into a room on the side.

Katsuki carded his hands through his hair and made sure to clean up any mess before he left. Back to his empty house while his omega and his pup both sleep in a house where he isn't welcome. He drove back and made a promise to himself that he was going to do whatever it took to get izuku back.

The next day izuku woke up to empty sheets but sighed knowing he had no right to feel lonely when he was the one to leave the blonde. Though he apologized last night, Izuku knew he had no idea what he did wrong. Sure yelling isn't okay, But that's not why izuku left.

It had been so long, more than the five years he was gone, since he had katsukis whispers in his ear and last night izuku felt on fire once again the feeling of being loved and cherished by someone like katsuki was a feeling he wished he could forget but still wanted to hold onto it at the same time.

It was nice to know the blonde missed him, though he wasn't sure how much he could respect that part either. But izuku had a child now he couldn't afford to go sleeping around and surely didn't have time to figure out what to do with katsuki, he came back to get the divorce not to try and see if things could be fixed when it was obvious to izuku that they couldn't.

The blonde was the number one hero of Japan, Tokyo's most eligible bachelor, the most wanted alpha on the market with a marvelous quirk sure to be shared with his kids who will be just as great. Izuku just got a job at 25. Katsuki doesn't need izuku to carry on with his life, he made it to the top by himself anyway what would he possibly need the quirkless clumsy omega for?

He pulled the sheets back and got ready for his day stuffing his shoe on and hiding the hand bandages through a glove. He didn't need to wake up Asahi because just like Katsuki he was always up before the sun was. Coloring on the table with his crayons and paper. "Good morning Asahi"

The pup's eyes lit up and he ran to izuku hugging him tightly, "good morning Mommy" the boy said excitedly to start his day. Izuku got him dressed and something to eat, he would pick up the mess on the table when he got home. Izuku had to drive Asahi to the kindergarten and he had to be on time for his job.

Right as they went outside and izuku closed the door a black car showed up and the omega held his pup closer when it stopped in front of his mailbox. But his jaw dropped as a spiky-haired alpha came out. He was hiding behind sunglasses a hoodie and a mask.

The pup looked at him and as Katsuki walked up he pulled down his mask and izuku didn't know what to say, "where are you going?" he asked izuku, and the omega was still baffled, the pup going back and forth.