Untitled Part 4

Izuku gasped and craned his neck surprised as Katsukis swiped his wrist from the omegas ear to the end of his shoulder, Katsuki held him with his hand on Izuku's other shoulder then putting their foreheads together the blonde hid his smile behind butterflies kisses. "I won't leave kacchan" the omega whispered and the alpha hummed pleasantly, sliding down his shoulders and grabbing izuku's hands to hold down by his side.

" And even when i'm gone you're still mine deku don't forget that" he muttered and the omega nodded and hummed. As he nuzzled into the hand that held his cheek and moved through his hair.

                                                                           . . . present. . .

Katsuki woke up to the sound of his alarm screaming at him and freezing sheets, but instead of turning to his other side he simply got out of bed, walking past an empty bed to the bathroom. The toothbrush holder by the sink that only held a single toothbrush, how long does it take to get over someone?What does it feel like to be okay without them?, is it okay to be fine without them?

The blonde sighed and blocked out the memory of his and Izuku's fight by the very door he has to walk out of every morning. It took a long time for Katsuki to even take Izuku's number from his phone, because what if he wanted to talk?What if they wanted to work things out again? He still held onto the omegas ring though it was around his neck along with his own, so he won't ever be able to forget wearing it again.

His day was going to be patrolling with uraraka, another reminder of his failure with the omega. Great. This specific route had a park with lively kids and parents playing with them, had a couples walking past the cherry trees in their glory during the springtime, izuku always kids, and like a true idiot katsuki put it to the side while he expected izuku to focus on katsukis dream first.

Isn't it funny when you only notice the mistakes you've made after it's too late?, hilarious right? The kids laughing, and happy couples holding hands, It all made him want to vomit. He shoved his hands in his pockets and stopped walking, making uraraka stop suddenly as well, raising an eyebrow "i'm going to the bathroom" he said quickly going up to a building nearby leaving uraraka to sit down on a bench.

She sighed, the blonde alpha was the number hero, by no other means than needing a distraction from the omega leaving 5 years ago. "Miss?" a small said pulling on her on her leg, she hummed, it seemed a little kid was maybe lost.

"She smiled and turned to him "what's wrong bud?" in a cheery voice that she was surprised to see scared him as he started to cry and back away. "Oh wait, don't cry!" she said loudly, scaring him even more. Wow this kid had vibrant green eyes.

"ASAHI?!" a voice familiar to the girl screamed down the sidewalk both heads turning to it. Then her eyes got wide as the figure got closer, there's no way. She stood shocked as izuku caught his breath and hugged the boy.

The boy hugged tightly to his mom as izuku lifted him onto his hip and sighed as Asahi sniffled and calmed down while snuggling into his scent gland. "Asahi you know not to run off like that" he scolded.

"Um deku?" the girl waved in his face for attention and stood still shocked with a little chuckle taking off her helmet. And the boy gasped then went in for a hug, as best they could with Asahi on his hip. They let go and smiled bright "when did you get back oh my god I haven't seen you in forever where did you go"

She gasped looking around then going in to whisper "does bakugo know your back?" The omega laughed nervously and shifted the kid to his other hip.

"Well I have to go get home but yeah i'm back to stay" ignoring the comment about the blonde alpha izuku wished he wasn't brought up. "Um but if your free on saturday then we can catch up then"