Untitled Part 11 (smut)

The blonde opened his room door and Asahi shuffled around in his arms, Katsuki was a little embarrassed he had used this room as a den for the past 5 years. Izuku wasn't bothered by the thick fog like musk coming from the room and went inside setting Asahi down on the bed and tucking him in "do you mind if I borrow some clothes for a shower kacchan it's been a really long day" he sighed and smiled.

Katsuki smiled softly as well, giving a kiss to Izuku's head as he closed his eyes, izuku rested his head on katsukis chest as relaxing his shoulders as Katsuki ran his fingers through his hair. Katsuki's breath was quiet and Izuku's heartbeat was slowing down too leaning down to scent izuku again the omega grabbed his shoulders and tilted his head to the side. Izuku held onto the blonde's face and his hips spraked up as Katsuki gripped them pulling them into his waist.

Pressing their lips together, Katsuki's heart melted. He had waited so long for this, to feel izuku again, to be with him again, to share a bed again, to share a house and a life again. izuku started to move his lips across the blondes and katsuki quickened the pace as he gripped harder to izuku hips. A shiver ran down his spine as small smacks could barely be registered and their lips were tingly and craved more from each other.

Katsuki softly took izuku's bottom lip between his teeth, izuku's hands traveled from the blonde's face round his shoulders and tickled the back of his hair with his fingers scratching it lightly. "Deku let me touch you tonight" katsukis low gravelly voice rang in izuku's ear as he shot his head to the bed where his pup was still sound asleep. The blonde kissed down his neck and another shiver ran down the omegas spine as he bit his lip "Asahi will be fine deku, you have no idea how badly I've missed you" making the omega look to him again he kissed him deeply and caught him as izuku's knees buckled. Maybe it was the thick pheromones in the room but izuku missed Katsuki just the same.

"I can take a shower first kacchan- agh!" katsuki picked up izuku and put him over his shoulder,

" We can do it in the shower" he said matter of factly and smirked, izuku's ears burned, gasping as he hit the blondes back. Katsuki closed the door softly and took izuku down the hall to another room, putting him to lay down on the black sheets and matching pillow cases.

Katsuki felt izuku's waist through his clothes breathing in his vanilla scent, licking up the oil on his sensitive skin with izuku sinking further into the sheets. He sucked in the skin and izuku jumped, feeling the canines in the blonde's mouth barely bite and suck abusing the gland that laid underneath as he wiggled around and fidgets on the bed. Katsuki dick was already hard in his pants his hips pushing into izuku's more and more trying to get any friction he could, slipping his hand under izuku shirt and caressing his stomach and waist up to his chest and got a beautiful moan from pinching each of his nipples feeling them getting harder in his finger as he rolled like pills.

He kissed izuku once more before flopping him over. He clicked his belt and slid it out of his jeans. Izuku's ear picked it up and he panicked a little but turned his head around and got katsukis attention "kacchan wait!" He said Katsuki stopped and looked to izuku. "I said only a little bit I don't wanna go all the way tonight"

Katsuki kissed his cheek and izuku shivered his spine his spine tingly all the way down to his ass and his hips melting, "I know" katsuki said simply moving his hands to grip at izuku hips and push his dick into izuku's ass tensing up as he moaned katsuki dick slotted perfectly between his jeans. He licked at the skin on izuku's nape and bit softly into his skin and felt as izuku melted into the sheets and gasped for air, his hands shaky. Izuku's eyes watered and his stomach grew tighter, his hips buzzing more and more.

Katsuki sat up and pulled down izuku jeans just enough for his ass to stick out the slick around his thighs and asshole was cold exposed to air the smell of sweet vanilla even more prominent in the air as katsuki instincts grew harder to ignore, he had waited for so long to feel izuku again, he wanted to be everywhere on the omega the blonde dipped his tongue and rimmed around the muscles that twitch from his touch and his hot mouth lapping it up as more came and izuku hips tightened more and more zapping up his spine and his moans muffled by the pillow he could hardly breath.

Katsuki pinned his legs down by his ankles and izuku's back arched more and his head spinning. "So fucking sweet" he groaned his face shiny as he licked his lips,shoveing his face in the middle as his hand glided over and squeezed his ass "k-kacchan, I cant-" he swollwed the pool of saliva and held in his orgasm feeling the knot form in his hips and ready to burst. The alpha quickly sat up and flipped him over smirking at what a fine job he'd done making a mess of the omega so quickly.

Gasping for air and eyes watery, his skin red and fiery slick making a damp stop of the sheets his hands held above his head like they were tied just so. The blonde huffed and whipped his face with his shirt before izuku knew it he had dipped his head down and swallowed him. Izuku jerked back his head and moaned katsukis tongue circling his tip. "Ah~ kacchan st-" His finger had found its way to izuku's slippery ass and was easily able to slide one digit inside the omega.

He lifted his face and continued to finger him smirking as izuku curled into him and lifted his knees around his waist, his toes curling and pointed "what was that you want me to stop?" he asked teasingly and the omega shook his head whispering into his ear

"No, please don't stop" clutching onto Katsuki the blonde shoved another finger in and got a shiver down his spine how hot and tight izuku was just imagining his dick slamming into him again covered with his slick and being wrapped around him again.there was no point in scissoring; it was only painful and they weren't going all the way anyway. Sliding his fingers in and out sloppily kissing him, their tongues twirled together and katsuki groaned as izuku sucked on the tip of his tongue. Katsuki dipped his mouth down again and took izuku in sucking and not long after he had so izuku jumped and his lungs froze.

His bones rattled and his knees shook, Katsuki gladly came up and swallowed the sweeter come of his omega. Kissing his cheeks and neck again sliding his fingers out he sat up and slide off his jeans and let out a groan as his dick wasn't held in anymore "deku make me feel good too" katsuki took izuku and brought him up in the bed to lay against the headboard getting on his knees and taking out his dick for izuku to grasp.

Izuku jerked his hand back and forth, his thumb going over the slit and his tongue circling the tip as Katsuki held his hand over his mouth. Izuku brought katsukis cock into his mouth slowly and teasingly as he hummed, vibrating his lips and katsukis dick as he gripped the headboard harder. Katsuki swayed his hips and moved in and out of the omegas mouth pushing in further to where his emerald eyes were shut and watery his lashes darker and his lips curled in over his teeth, his tongue sticking out and nose buried in thick hair, holding his head there his tip was messaged by the back of his throat contracting and clenching around it his shaft was warm and pulsing. Izuku pushed the blonde away and gasped, coughing violently katsukis cock still hard and waiting "sorry your mouth was so fucking good it felt like my dick was melting" katsuki brought his tip back to izuku lips wiping the precum on his lips and watching as it polled down his chin, " finish" izuku nodded his head and swallowed thickly as he brought his lips around katsukis cock and sucked it into his mouth.

The blonde carded his hand through his hair with his stomach growing into knots. He'd been waiting for this sweet release for 5 years with Izuku's wet and soft mouth, his teary eyes and red cheeks. He twirled a piece of green around his fingers, his dick melting in Izuku's mouth "shit" he breathed out and shivered the knot in his stomach on fire and got tighter by the second.

Katsuki gasped and held izuku head on his dick feeling him swallow the cum that came in waves "oh god" he breathed out and pushed izuku head even further in squishing his nose as his hands held into his hips. Then finally letting him off, Izuku began to catch his breath again and wiped his mouth with his shirt.

"You came alot kacchan" he laughed and katsuki leaned down to sprinkle kisses on his face and neck, then plopping down beside him letting izuku's head fall on his shoulder. "I fucking love you so much izuku"

After a few minutes they took a bath and cleaned up then went back into the blonde's room to sleep, Izuku cuddling up with Asahi and Katsuki hugging them both as his chest pressed to Izuku's back. He couldn't wait to mark izuku, though they still had a few more things to work on his teeth and body ached for it, hopefully izuku still wanted to though he wasn't sure why he wouldn't.

Though he would know when they wake up tomorrow.

a/n I havent wrote smut in a long time so tell me how I did, dont forget vote and share the story with others k thanks.