Untitled Part 9

"I can't believe you did that!" izuku screamed in the kitchen as the blonde stood in front of him. Katsuki had come over right after work to apologize to izuku about his new realization but now it seemed the omega was upset about something else.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "What else did you want me to say?" Katsuki asked in a calm tone. And izuku lashed out.

"Nothing!, you didn't have to say anything at all, in fact, you never say anything to the press in all the interviews I've watched that's the only one where you thought it was a good idea to open your mouth"

The blonde stomach fluttered around as he questioned "You watched my interviews?" the omega scoffed. But it made the blonde's ears turn red and his chest filled with static, izuku was always paying attention to him even in America. Knowing izuku cared enough to watch him over the five years was endearing, contrary to the current conversation.

"That's not the point" izuku muttered and the blonde followed him into the hallway. Turning him around, Izuku sighed and tried his best to swallow the tears he knew were coming, why couldn't the blonde just leave him alone? Why couldn't he just sign the stupid papers?

His chest tightened and his heart beat faster out of his chest. It was obvious that izuku couldn't love up to who the blonde alpha was, the number one hero in all of Japan, voted hottest hero for the past three years in a row and even said to have one of the strongest quirks of his generation. Meanwhile, izuku was just nothing, floating in the background somewhere.

He wiped away his tears ready to fall from his eyes "kacchan just sign the stupid papers already okay" The blonde sighed and tried to take izuku's hands in his to make emerald eyes lock with red but the omega didn't want to hear it. He pulled away and took a step back.

Stabbing daggers at katsukis as he ranted about the way the blonde had failed with him "katsuki I don't understand why you're doing all this, I'm doing you a favor if you were caught outside with me or the public knew Asahi was yours...people are gonna hate you just like they do me and him"

Katsuki took a step forward. He wanted to say something but no words were enough for what izuku had bottled up their whole relationship just to protect the blonde. " You don't need me, and you don't have to be stuck with me either go find someone better it's not that fucking hard to do" he sobbed, not walking back to the wall the blonde put his head down to Izuku's and grabbed his shaky hands.

He whispered back afraid his voice would break, his lungs collapsing at every broken word the omega had convinced himself of he took in a shaky breath "izuku I'm so sorry...for everything that I did to you, everything that I put you through when we were together" izuku bite his lip to stop it from quivering the blonde was finally say goodbye. This is what izuku wanted right?

" put my interest before anything and I thought just because you went through with it that you were happy...but you weren't happy at all were you?" waiting for an answer the omega sighed and wiped his teary eyes again thinking they were done.

He closed his eyes not being able to look at the crimson reds filled with worry "It's okay kacchan" he sighed and the blonde squeezed tighter into his hands.

"It's not okay! don't fuckign try to lie to me again. You were so unhappy and thought of me so poorly that you thought you had to leave and hide Asahi from me for five years don't tell me it's fucking okay" izuku looked up in shock the alpha was crying his eyes filled with tears that hadn't fallen.

Izuku brought his hands up and wiped the tears from his eyes as the alpha kept his hand on his cheek snuggling into it as more filled up their place he sniffed them away "I didn't mean it that way I- you just- I couldn't give you anything kacchan" izuku tried to explain but it only broke down the blonde more as he sobbed

"Izuku you did, you gave me fucking everything and you took it all with you when you left! I never-never should have told you to leave never should have bared my teeth to you like that, and I just- I'm so sorry izuku"

The omega was at a loss for words "but it'll be different this time I swear it. you want more kids, I can give you more kids. You want me to stay home. I can stay home, I can mark you and show you off to everyone now"

Izuku gasped as katsuki dropped down to his knees gripping izuku ankles he sobbed out crying loudly "Please izuku there's gotta be a way to make you stay!" izuku dropped down to the blonde and lifted his chin lightly once again, wiping the tears away.

He even tried to smile through his blurry eyes "You don't need me katsuki" he said sweetly "I would never ask you to degrade yourself just for me"

The blonde was failing yet again to make his omega see how much he was needed, how much the blonde loved him. He didn't know what else to do to convince izuku so he sat down and pulled izuku promptly into his lap. As he buried his nose in the crook of Izuku's neck, the omegas, sweet vanilla, and calming pheromones, breathed deeply into his lungs to try to think of anything else.

But izuku was the one trying to make the blonde see his side of things. He brought his chin up once again to face red puffy eyes and a quivering lip. "Katsuki" he cooed "you don't need to act like I'm enough for you anymore, it's okay to find else someone who can give you what you want"

The blonde sniffled "And tell me again what it is that I want" he stared back knowing the omega had no idea what he wanted if he was so prompt on leaving him. And when izuku didn't have an answer he sighed and shook his head.

" I don't know kacchan I just-"

He carded his hands through green curls and brought their foreheads to touch again " I want you and Asahi in my house, I want to be able to come home to my favorite people after work, I want to be able to play with my son, I want to be able to take you out again izuku-" he sighed "please don't make this the last time I get to hold you"

Izuku sighed and pushed the blonde away again, he thought they were past all this as he tried to convince Katsuki what he was doing wrong "You're such an idiot, how could you possibly think I'm enough katsuki, I can't do anything for you. I couldn't help you be the number one hero, Asahi is the only one in his whole school to not have a quirk, I mean he's gonna turn out just like me kacchan"

The blonde chuckled through the tears and the pain in his chest "Why is it so bad? Why is it so bad to have another person who loves everyone they see and meet? Someone who's a smartass but humble at the same time. Someone who loves learning, Someone who is helpful and kind to everyone they meet." he wiped emerald eyes to look at his more clearly "Izuku why is it so bad for me to want you?"

Izuku could only shake his head and sniff. Was it okay for izuku to love the blonde? while he laid his head on the blonde's shoulder. Katsuki held one side of his waist and one side of his head as he scented the omega and rubbed their scents together again. From his ear to the end of his shoulder the blonde alpha wiped off the oil that rested on his skin to izuku's and the omegas handheld to katsukis head while the either rested on his shoulder.

As he did this more sweet oil came through Izuku's pours and the alpha savored a gasp from Izuksu's lips as he placed a kiss on his scent gland and more trickled down to the end of his shoulder and then up to his jaw. "I'm not saying we don't have problems but there's no one else I would even care to work on em with if it wasn't you"

Izuku drew in a breath, Asahi needed to know about katsuki, and izuku had to go back to work. Does the public know about them? Would Katsuki be willing to mark izuku now? not to mention the personal problems they both had there was just so much work to do in izuku's mind. But he pressed his lips to the blonde and a lovely silence drew between them as the blonde pressed back. "Okay kacchan"