Gaara of the Sand appeared along with his bodyguards. They clashed before Sasuke activated his newly found skill.

"Susano'o?" Gaara muttered to himself.

"Is that the Mangekyo Sharingan?" Temari questioned.

"Uchiha . . . He's always hiding something," Kankuro said.

"Darui! Yuzuru! Suna folks! Retreat!"

Sasuke destroyed the pillars holding the ceiling up with his Susano'o. He grabbed Kiyomi by the waist and pulled her back.

"Have you located Danzo?!" Sasuke barked at Karin.

"Yeah."

"Lead me to him." Sasuke kept his arm firm around Kiyomi's torso.

"What about Juugo and Suigetsu? Their chakras are still-" Karin began.

"Leave them, I have to find Danzo!" Sasuke demanded. "Hurry up and lead me to him!"

"A-all right."

Karin took the pair to the meeting room where they hung upside down from the ceiling, Sharingans flashing.

"Up above!"

The mediator swung his sword at Sasuke who blocked it.

"Not bad." the mediator glared.

"Sasuke! Danzo's getting away!" Karin announced.

"Mizukage-sama! Chojiro! You stay here! I'll go after Danzo! We haven't settled the matter of summit yet!" a water nin said.

"All right, but don't chase him too far!" the Mizukage replied.

"Kiyomi! Karin! Follow me!" Sasuke shouted.

A strange liquid blocked their path. Kiyomi deactivated her Sharingan for her Kuroshigan.

"Akatsuki violated Kirigakure and made Yondaime Mizukage their plaything. Looks like the Uchiha clan has some good looking men," the Mizukage said calmly.

"Don't interfere," Sasuke cautioned.

The Mizukage sighed. "Such a good looking man. What a waste, but I'll give you a kiss to remember me by."

"Who the hell do you think you are?! An old hag like you has no right to be acting all seductive!" Karin screeched.

"For once in your pitiful life, Karin, shut up! And sorry to burst your bubble, Mizukage-sama, but he's taken," Kiyomi said.

She had said those words to annoy Karin, but she regretted it. A pink blush stained her cheeks as she reprimanded herself for being distracted.

"Such a shame. If you're not going to join the fight, Tsuchikage, then please get out of here." The Mizukage's mouth filled with chakra.

The liquid spewed from her mouth. Kiyomi copied it and smirked. Another addition to the collection. She and Sasuke used their Susano'os to block the kekkei genkai. The man named Chojiro swung his sword at the two. Kiyomi avoided it, but Sasuke was struck by full force and knocked back. The Mizukage chased after him, and Kiyomi and Chojiro were close behind. Alas, the wall was sealed off by the Mizukage's technique. Luckily for the Taka and Akatsuki members, Zetsu appeared and restrained the enemies. Sasuke's Susano'o blew a hole into the wall. He appeared, looking exhausted.

"Sasuke, daijoubudeska?!" Kiyomi asked.

Unfortunately,the Tsuchikage decided to join the fight. He used his Doton jutsu and almost reduced Sasuke to particles were it not for Obito coming to the rescue. Karin, not having the Sharingan, wailed with sadness. Kiyomi rolled her eyes. The other two Kages appeared, and the Raikage fussed about not destroying Sasuke. Obito reappeared and began telling the tale of his Eternal Tsukuyomi Plan.