AN: Some of you may be disappointed with no SasuYomi love yet, but it's coming really soon, I promise!! Stick around, please?

Strange and monstrous chakra gathered around Killer Bee. He rushed towards an incoming Sasuke. The two of them were about to clash, but Sasuke dodged Bee's attack. The Hachibi looked surprised. He grinned with feral humor and rushed towards Kiyomi. Sasuke cursed in his mind and sped back towards his old friend. Juugo grabbed Suigetsu and Karin.

"You will be the first to burst!" Bee rapped.

Kiyomi didn't react fast enough and was almost directly hit. A boulder fell on her leg, and Kiyomi screamed in pain.

"Daijoubuka, Kiyomi?!" Sasuke yelled. "Karin! I want you to feel his chakra and anticipate his movements. Keep a constant eye on his location and let us know where he is. Heal Kiyomi!"

"If you can make it in time, that is!" Bee cried, heading for Sasuke again.

"Sasuke!" Kiyomi shouted, ignoring her own pain.

Sasuke activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and placed Killer Bee under a Tsukuyomi.

"No, Sasuke!" Kiyomi protested.

Sasuke paid no heed to Kiyomi's words and clutched his right eye. Bee proceeded to ram into Sasuke with his powerful arm. During this process, Kiyomi had copied Suigetsu's kekkei genkai and escaped the rock. Karin offered her arm reluctantly. Kiyomi bit down on the Uzumaki and sucked her chakra. Sasuke was knocked back and coughed an ungodly amount of blood. Juugo leapt forward and caught Sasuke in midair.

"Wheeeee!" Bee taunted.

"His neck and chest are completely blown away," Juugo said.

Kiyomi stood and hobbled forward, enraged. Bee explained how the monster inside of him helped him break out of the genjutsu. Then he slowly morphed into his Bijuu Form, which was in the form of a ox/octopus crossover.

"Cower before the power of the beast."

Kiyomi transformed into water alongside Suigetsu.

"A monstrous bull . . . So that's his true form," Suigetsu muttered.

"I'm gonna bully you, 'cause I'm a longhorn bull! Wheeeeee!" the Hachibi howled.

"Juugo, aren't you done yet?!" Karin screeched. "Are you awake, Sasuke?! Come on, hurry, and get up!"

Juugo panted heavily; he turned to a child from giving Sasuke his flesh.

"Juugo . . ." Sasuke whispered.

"I can't let you die . . . You're all that I have left to remember Kimimaro," Juugo said.

"Come on, hurry! Let's get out of here!" Karin commanded.

Bee raised a tentacle. "Wheee!"

Suigetsu and Kiyomi raised a barrier of water.

"So you're water ninjas . . . You have the advantage here," Bee growled.

"We'll handle this, you guys get out of here while you can!" Kiyomi and Suigetsu said in tandem.

"Kiyomi, Suigetsu . . ." Sasuke began to protest.

"Come on, Sasuke!" Karin ushered.

"I won't let you get away now, you stupid idiots!" A strange orb began forming in the Hachibi's mouth.

"Heh . . . I can't believe I'm protecting them yet again," Suigetsu said in his mind.

Kiyomi heard this due to their connection and laughed in her head to ease the nervousness. Bee unleashed his chakra explosion into Kiyomi and Suigetsu.