l'amoure

Upon Rosalie's return to Hogwarts, life seemed stable for a mere two days. Seated alone on the stone bridge, she pondered her recent visit to her uncle sensing that Dumbeldor's intension's were more than a family reunion Lost in thought, two large hands covered her eyes.

"Hello, sunshine," he whispered, removing his hand. She turned to him with a serious expression.

"50 minutes late, Ceddy, and you say I'm always late, really?"

"Oh, come on, love, you know I had to check on Louis; he broke his arm in yesterday's match!"

"Tell Louis to be your girlfriend," she retorted, sitting on the opposite side of the floor, engrossed in her book.

"Jealous little Black, I kinda like it," Cedric said, taking a seat beside her. She shot him an offensive look.

"In your dreams, Diggory," she challenged, putting her face closer to him in a challenging way.

"Dreams can be so intriguing. What happened next?" he asked, prompting a giggle from Rosalie.

As Cedric cupped Rosalie's face with his hands, she leaned in, their breaths mingling. The anticipation built, and their lips finally met in a soft, lingering kiss. The kiss deepened as Cedric's arms wrapped around Rosalie, pulling her closer. As she pulled away, she warned him, "Don't get too excited."

"If you only knew how much I missed this version of you. I'm sorry to say, but your grandmother's death was helpful."

"I'm glad you didn't meet her. She would've been like, 'You insolent half-blood, how dare you touch the purity of my ancestors' house,' blah, blah, blah," she said mockingly, as he burst out in laughter.

"Dang it, I have potion's. I might have to go. Or we can finish what we started," he said, winking at her.

"Not here. At least tomorrow sounds good. I love making you wait," she said with a wink.

He smirked, "Prefect's bathroom, 11. I'll be there," as he bent down to kiss her again.

"Ah, Miss Black!" Professor Lupin interrupted.

As they pulled away, facing their professor, Cedric was redder than tomatoes, while Rosalie's face expressed some embarrassment but not that much. After the death of her grandmother, rumors circulated around Hogwarts about her and Cedric, but they hadn't officially announced anything, keeping it as rumors.

"Yes, Professor?"

"May I have a word in my office, please?"

"Of course," she replied, turning to take her bag looking at Cedric and mouthing '11' before leaving.

"I'm definitely marrying this girl," Cedric thought to himself.

As Remus and Rosalie entered the office, she examined the walls and books. Some were old, but not as much as the ones in the Black family library.

"Take a seat. Want some tea?"

"I'm good, thank you."

"Alright, I'm sorry about your grandmother; I heard about it yesterday."

"Thank you for your heartfelt condolences, Professor Lupin."

"I know it might sound weird, but it crossed my mind since you're not of age: How does the Ministry let you live without a guardian? You don't have to answer, of course; I'm just curious."

"No, it's all right. Well, my brother lives with the Weasleys since he ran away a year and a half ago. I'm quite sure you saw it in the Daily Prophet, but he wasn't disowned, so we are still subject to the Sacred 28 . However, rules don't apply to us, as I like to say."

"I see. Well, he just seemed lost in thought these days, and I wanted to ask you if he's okay. I'm sorry for my curiosity."

"It's all right. Is that it?"

"Well, yes. You're free to go. Thank you, Miss Black."

As she got up, she turned to her professor.

"Um... Professor?"

"Yes?"

"Professor, you told us that you lived in the Muggle world. Is there any name like 'Moeey' or something like that?"

Remus's heart dropped, but he acted normal.

"No, not at all. May I ask why?"

"Oh-um-nothing important. Goodbye."

A flashback of her calling him Uncle Moeey when she was one came to his mind. Did she remember him? But she was young, perhaps a blurry version of him. If she remembered him, she would've recognized him immediately.

As her bag slipped, a piece of parchment fell to the floor-a piece of parchment that Remus knew she took quickly and left.

Is that the-no, it can't be. How did she get the map? The Marauder's Map.

This is by far the worst cahpter uv ever wrote il rewrite it tomorow but im going to post it anyways bc why not
By 4 now
Urs
-H-