The Train!

"Now I have some stuff to do. Your aunt Narcissa will take you to the train station. Remember the rules?" said Walburga harshly.

"Yes, Grandma," said the twins in unison.

"We are the last heirs to the noble house of Black. We are Slytherins by blood. We are purebloods; blood traitors and Mudbloods are lower than us," they said in unison again.

She smirked proudly at her grandchildren. "You're off to go now."

Narcissa had just arrived. She gave a hug to the twins and said,

"Ah, Rose, Alphard, you have grown up."

"We saw you five days ago, Aunt Cissy," said Alphard sarcastically.

"Stop it, Frère," said Rose.

"Come on, Draco must be waiting in the carriage."

She smiled at them. Alphard was a mini-Sirius, his style, his jokes, everything about him. Meanwhile, Rose, she was a miniature of Regulus; she was named after him after all—R.A.B.

"Come on, Aunt Cissy." That sentence interrupted her thoughts.

"Coming."

~In the train~

They were standing there saying goodbye to their aunt while Draco screamed, "Merlin's beard, it's Harry Potter!"
The twins shivered when they heard his name; they were raised to hate their godbrother; he was a half-blood after all.

Narcissa told him to calm down and turned to the twins. "It's time to leave. Good luck, little ones."

"Aunt Cissy."

"Yes, Alphard?"

"Both our parents were in Gryffindor. What if the hat sorted us there instead of Slytherin?"

"We are Blacks; don't worry. We are Slytherins by blood. The train is leaving; you have to go."

They all said goodbye. Draco went with his friends Crabbe and Goyle, so the twins sat in an empty compartment.

Until a boy joined them.

"Is it okay for me to join you?"

"No," said Rose. "Yes," said Alphard.

"Are you trying to get us killed? Remember what Grandma said," whispered Rose to Alphard.

"It's okay, I know what I'm doing."
He turned his head to Harry. "Yes, Harry, you can."

The boy exclaimed, "How did you know my name?" Long story.

They were all quiet because, after all, they were raised as purebloods who do not accept other families.

In the midst of his thoughts, the compartment door slid open, and a tall, red-haired boy entered, looking for an empty seat. His eyes fell on Harry.

"Is it all right if I join you? Everywhere else is full," the boy asked, a lopsided grin on his face.

"Of course," Harry replied, relieved to have company.

While the twins started to feel blood turning in their veins, he was obviously a Weasley. Ugh, that blood traitor of a family.

The red-haired boy was joined by a girl with bushy brown hair and a serious expression.

"Thanks," she said, as they settled in.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley," the boy introduced himself.

"I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?"

"Harry. Harry Potter," he replied. "Pleasure," said Hermione, slightly taken aback by the recognition that flickered in Ron's eyes.

"Everyone's been talking about you. The famous Harry Potter," Ron said, as if unable to contain his excitement.

Harry felt a bit overwhelmed by the attention but smiled in response.

"Nice to meet you both," Harry said.

"Do you mind me sitting here?" Hermione said.

"Not at all, I'm Alphard Black," said, turning his head to his sister. "This is my sister, Rosalie Black."

As she gave them a look of arrogance, her brother had no problem with other wizarding families as she did.

Hermione nodded politely, her attention already captured by a thick book she had pulled from her bag.

As the train sped towards Hogwarts, the quartet began to chat, forging a friendship that would define their years at the magical school. Little did Alphard know that this chance meeting on the Hogwarts Express would be the start of an extraordinary journey filled with magic, adventure, and lasting friendships.

Ummm hello ik ik qhe seams mean but u will understand in the flashbacks
Don't be a ghost reader vote and comment so that i stay motivated
Urs
-H-