family

**Somewhere in England**

"They can't grow up there; I'm their uncle. I should be the one raising them!" yelled Regulus.
"Their mother is dead, and them disappearing would be remarkable."

"I have to do something; Sirius would not want his children to be raised that way."

"I'm afraid you can't, Regulus. They are indeed the closest relatives they have right now," claimed the headmaster.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

**In the Black Manor**

"Sit down, you two," said Walburga.

"Where is mommy?" asked the boy, who had a little bit of courage.

"You are not allowed to talk until I order you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

The twins side-hugged each other, fighting the urge to cry.

"Now, what are your full names?" This time, the girl talked first.

"It's Rosalie, R Rosalie Andromeda Black," the girl said, shivering. Walburga turned her head to the boy who said, "Alphard, Alphard James Black." Walburga stopped at the sight of his name; it was her brother's name as well.

She got up and looked at them. "Your blood traitor of a father named you after my brother and his blood traitor of a friend Potter! And you," she turned to the girl, "you were named after his disowned cousin, that whore! HA! And also after his brother Regulus, wild, R.A.B., so smart of him that no one will remark that he still loved him, pathetic.

You have to know that from this day forward, you are the heirs to this house, and you should know your limits, KREACHER!" Then, boom, a house elf popped up from nowhere. "Take my grandchildren to their rooms."

"Yes, mistress. Kreacher lives to serve the noble House of Black."

The girl followed the house elf, while the boy hesitated, but his sister had already grabbed him to come with her.

"Don't you think you went hard on them, Aunt Walburga?" said Narcissa.

"For Merlin's sake, Cissy, they look like him. I should be severe so that they don't turn out like him."

Well hello again i updated in less then 24h!! Anyway i kinda like the fact that  rose and regulus's names are both r.a.b so i just added this part i will modifie it ofc anyways see u in first year of hogwarts;)
Urs
-H-