the begining

March 18th, 1980

It was 5 in the morning. Sirius was looking at his magnificent little girl. "She looks like me; she is a Black, after all, I guess," said Sirius, laughing and looking at his wife.

"Well, at least the boy got my eyes," said Alexandra, rolling her eyes.

"What are you going to name them?" Sirius took a look between the three of them. "I don't know. I wanted to name him Regulus, but I- I guess I owe Uncle Alphard a lot. Alphard James would be great, I guess. What do you think?"

She looked at him, knowing that he is missing his brother, but there is nothing she could do. After all, the Blacks find each other; at the end, it was just a matter of time.

"It sounds great. I thought about a name, Rosalie. You know how your family chooses names depending on stars. I loved it," she said.

"It sounds good. Rosalie Alexandra Black, is it?" he said, interrupting his wife, who looked furious. He knows that she hates being interrupted, and he loved making her angry. "Sorry, go on," said Sirius.

"Rosalie Andromeda Black, R.A.B" Sirius knew that Alexandra loved Andromeda. They got along so much, especially that they were both rich purebloods that were disowned.
And r.a.b merlin know's how much he misses his reggy
He kneeled down and gave her a gentle kiss and said, "I want Moony to be the godfather," he said,

"and Lily the good mother," she said. "Okay, I'll send them an owl that you just gave birth."and he ran downstairs

Alexandra was laughing because she heard Sirius screaming, "I am a fatheeeeeeeer!" She could swear that he fell on the stairs twice.

Okay, this is the first chapter. I know it's a mess, but just trust the process. Please, thanks for reading. By the way, yours,
-H-