Six

The night before the club was set to head to Tucson, Jax and Tara had announced their engagement. Everyone congratulated the pair but Gemma was wary of Tara. Jax's mother never really liked the girl after she broke Jax's heart. Gemma hopes Tara will stick by her son this time. What Gemma didn't know, Tara had found letters written by John Teller revealing the plot to kill him by Clay Morrow and Gemma Teller. Tara had planned to give the letters to Jax but he had distracted her by proposing.

As per Tig's request, Juice kept an eye on Stiles and his surroundings. What Juice found was that Beacon Hills was not so quiet. The town had several deaths in the past few weeks, and from what Juice could see they were connected. He will bring this news up after the run the club is doing. Juice doesn't want to worry Tig and cause him to be distracted. So, he shut down his laptop, set the file aside for later, and grabbed his bag and Kutte, and left.

The ride to Tucson was uneventful. This run was to set up routes for the weapons and cocaine from Tucson to Charming. It was not going to be easy, but worth it in the end. The runs were to provide the means for the club to get out of some recent debt following the release from prison for some of the members. After which they will sever ties with the cartel they're running the drugs for. The deal was to transport the drugs and hide them until the cartel could retrieve them. Simple enough.

While in Tucson, the club had learned that SAMTAZ charter had started manufacturing and selling methamphetamines. They investigate the circumstances that led to the charter to become involved in drugs. Jax and Clay meet with the SAMTAZ president to discuss the situation in its entirety and find the president uncooperative. Clay, still being SAMCRO president, threatens SAMTAZ to get their shit together or else. The threat was clear, either the Tucson charter would stop their involvement with drugs or be disbanded.

The ride back to Charming was a little stressful after all the club has learned making Juice dread revealing what he learned about Beacon Hills. However, the conversation was put off for another when the club got an unsuspecting visit from the new police chief, Eli Roosevelt. Chief Roosevelt has a private meeting with Clay and Jax in regards to keeping the peace in Charming. One of the major obstacles is Assistant US Attorney Lincoln Potter. Roosevelt says, "I'll keep an eye on the guy, but for now, try not to call attention to yourselves. He is looking for any piece of dirt he can scrounge up. Including cold cases." This worried Clay since he was behind several murders throughout the years. Jax didn't notice the change in Clay's demeanor but worried nonetheless about the club.

Church had concluded and they were entering the clubhouse when Juice asked to speak to those riding to Beacon Hills. Tig, Jax, Clay, Opie, Chibs, and Gemma sit at a picnic table outside waiting for Juice. He comes out with his laptop and a file, "I was keeping an ear out for anything suspicious and came across this." Juice sets down his laptop at the end of the table where everyone could see. The screen showed the burnt ruins of the Hale House with the headline; Hale House Ruled Accidental by Fire Department.

"What does this have to do with anything?" Clay asked. Gemma was sitting closest to the laptop, "11 people were burned, eight are deceased. Six of which were under the age of 10." Juice nodded and started to explain, "It has to do with the most recent deaths. Four people were killed, pretty viciously. One guy was shoved headfirst into a burn barrel, his friend was found eviscerated and strung amongst the trees like garland, and the last two were slashed up almost like they were mauled by wild animals."

Juice opened the file and distributed the case photos. Opie held the photo of the unnamed video clerk with his throat torn out, "How did you get these?" Juice snorted, "The Beacon Hills' Sheriff station's firewall is a joke. I was able to get these as well as the original report of the fire. Those four men have connections to the fire. The video store clerk and the two found in the woods have prior arson charges. The bus driver was an insurance agent who knew it was arson but filed it as an electrical malfunction." Tig looked over everything, "Is there a suspect?"

Juice shook his head, "No, not as of right now. The sheriff is looking into the survivors, Peter Hale is currently comatose and covered in burn scars. Derek Hale is a possibility, his mother and younger sister were in Hale House. Laura Hale, unfortunately was murdered shortly after returning to Beacon Hills. Her body was found cut in half and several miles apart. There's another that has been detained. Adrian Harris, high school chemistry teacher. He confessed to telling someone how to mix undetectable accelerants."

Tig voiced his thoughts to the group, "If my son gets into any more danger in that town, maybe he should come back with us?" "Let's meet the kid first, and go from there. Don't want to force the kid to leave and he ends up hating you," Clay patted Tig on the back. Tig nodded, "Yeah." He looked at Juice, "Anything else?" "Um, nothing serious. Stiles and Scott may have pranked their coach and got detention the rest of the month. Stiles had and I quote "Misappropriated" Coach's cell phone and a heart monitor and proceeded to test how high Scott's heart rate could get while being pelted with Lacrosse balls." Thankfully everyone was sitting when they started laughing or they would've doubled over.

AN: I'm changing a major event in SOA. The Sons have the new police chief in their pockets. So, no threat to Juice's heritage which stops a few things. This is needed for my story to play out. Those who have watched SOA, some of the events will not be written. SOA was a very dramatic show, and I do not want my story to be that dramatic. So, some major events and character deaths will be changed or prevented.