"Can We Come In?" (Agere! Ryan)

Ryan was locked away in his room doing god know what. He hadn't come out at all in  nearly two days. It wasn't unusual for one of the boy's to want to be alone for a little while. Though, it was a bit out of the blue for Ryan.

Spencer was the first to notice. Ryan hadn't even came out for water since yesterday. Maybe he was drinking from the tap in his bathroom he shared with Brendon, but Spencer definitely had his doubts on that. The drummer noticed the latter in the kitchen making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Have you seen Ry?" Spencer questioned the man, tilting his head over towards Ryan's room.

Brendon shook his head, "No, have you?"

"Nope," Spencer sighed.

"Is he even home?" Brendon continued as he smeared peanut butter on the bread.

Spencer leaned up against the counter, his elbows on the table top, "Yeah, he's in his room but he won't come out,"

"Mm," Brendon hummed, "Maybe he's practicing?"

"I haven't heard much guitar since yesterday,"

"Maybe he's writing?"

Spencer thought for a momrnt before deciding on something, "I'll go ask Jon,"

The drummer headed towards the bassist's room and knocked on the door a few times. He was happily greeted by Jon playing his bass on his bed. He perked his head up, pausing what he was doing.

"Need something?" Jon smiled slightly, turning down the volume on his amp.

"Have you seen Ryan?" Spencer cut straight to the point, "He's been locked away in his room,"

"I haven't seen him since yesterday, I think," Jon shrugged as his smile fell, "We could all go check on him?"

"Yeah, that's what I was beginning to think," Spencer huffed slightly, "You free now?"

"Mhm," He put down his bass on it's stand as he rose to his feet, "Did you already talk to Brendon?"

Spencer nodded as he made his way out the older man's room and headed towards Ryan's. Brendon glanced over, getting a nod from Spencer in return to tell him to follow as well.

They finally reached Ryan's room a beat later, piled outside of it as Brendon spoke, "Who's gonna knock?"

"I don't think it really matters, B," Jon teased lighly.

"I'll do it," Spencer sighed as he brought a hand up and knocked a few times, "Ryry? It's Spencer. Brendon and Jon are out here, too. Will you let us in?"

Shuffling sounded from the other side of the doorbefore a jingling of a door handle. Then, a click as the door creaked open and Ryan's figure came into frame. He was wearing red pajama pants, a baggy Fall Out Boy shirt, and mismatched black and white socks. His hair was messy and all over the place and dark circles rung under his eyes. He looked exhausted.

"Can we come in?" Spencer asked softly.

Ryan gave a weak nod as he motioned towards the inside of his room. He sat down on his queen sized bed (despite the fact he preferred a twin; a queen felt like overkill im Ryan's eyes), yawning. Jon clicked the door shut behind himas they all entered, Spencer and Brendon on the bedc with Jon in the chair right next to them.

Spencer took note of the state of his room as well. It was messy. Clothes painted the floor, random sheets of paper lying dormant on random surfaces and the ground, a bag of chips on his nightstand, a few bottles of half drank water on his desk, and multiple notebooks left open on his bed and desk.

"Are you okay, Ryry?" Brendon spoke carefully, attempting to read Ryan's facial expressions snd physicsl reactions.

Ryan whined in response, his stomach growling. It was hard to tell what Ryan was thinking in that moment, what he needed. It was pretty easy to tell his was a mess at least.

"Tummy hurts?" Brendon worded to carefully to see if sny reaction gave way, in which it did.

"Auh huh," Ryan nooded meekly.

'Tummy' seemed to be a giveaway at the fact Ryan wanted (or needed) to regress. It didn't take long for that to click in the boys' minds. They were all aware that Ryan was an ageregresser and they all supported him with it. Maybe helping the boy regress would help them find the root of the problem.

"When was the last time you regressed, Ry?" Jon asked quietly.

"Dunno," He mumbled, toying with his fingers awkwardly.

"Do you need to?" Spencer offered.

He just gave a small, "Mm," in response.

"Here, I'll go make you a snack and Spence and B will stay here, okay?" Jon spoke slowly, still unsure what exactly to do.

"Mhm," Ryan breathed out, smiling slightly up at Jon.

Jon made his way out of Ryan's room to go do as said, leaving the three of them in silence. Brendon peeked around the room, searching for something.

"Do you want your paci?"

"Mmh, no," Ryan shook his head.

"Do you wanntt..," Brendon started, "Watch a show? And cuddle?"

"Uh huh," Ryan nodded.

"What show, kiddo?" Spencer asked.

"Uhm," He pondered, "No show, just cuddle,"

"Ah," Brendon hummed,opening his arms for Ryan.

Ryan curled up against Brendon before quickly changing to sit in his lap. The older boy buried his face in Brendon's neck and whined.

"Feeling any better?" Spencer scooted closer, rubbing Ryan's back.

"Auh huh," Ryan confirmed, humming.

Jon came in a few minutes later with a pb and j sandwich, a juice box, and some apple sauce, "Got you some, kid," Jon explained as he outstretched it to Ryan.

Ryan shifted to sit snug inbetween Spencer and Brendon, taking the plate and putting it on his lap. Jon sat next to Spencer, facing inwards towards Ryan.

"Thank you, Jon," Ryan gave a small, toothy smile as he took a bite of his sandwich, "No more tummy ache!"

Spencer grinned and Jon gave a small chuckle and a nod. Brendon stood, waliing over to Ryan turn on Ryan's TV and grab his remote. He sat back next to the older boy, turning it to cartoons.

"'Pongebob!" Ryan smiled, eyes lighting up ever so slightly.

"Yeah!" Brendon matched his energy, finding his spot next to Ryan again.

"You good now, kiddo?" Spencer rubbed Ryan's shoulder comfortingly.

"Uh huh, he nodded, I love you guys,"

The boys "Aw"ed in unison at that, Jon being first to speak,."We love you too, Ryry,"