"You're So Pretty," (Ryan/Alex)

One thing that Alex could never get out of his mind was Ryan Ross. Everything about the man was perfect. His brown eyes that resembled far away planets that Alex wished so dearly to get lost in, his soft brown hair that fell past his ears, how his voice caught in his throat when he was embarrassed, how his fingers danced over the strings of his guitar, how his hips swayed to the beat of whatever song was playing.

He couldn't help but admire every inch of Ryan, really.

So, when Ryan just so happened to be playing with Phantom Planet Lodgeroom in California, Alex couldn't contain his excitement (in more ways than one). Ryan got along well with the band. Him and Alex had known each other since roughly the 2008 Honda Civic tour when Phantom Planet opened for Panic at one point.

Ryan had always kept to himself for the most part. That was thrown almost entirely out the window. Sure, he was atill rather shy when he sang, but he was too lost in the music to care much after all these years.

The group, including Ryan, were in the middle of performing 'Do The Panic'. Ryan was on Alex's right, happily playing guitar. He was always confident when playing guitar, not so much when it came to singing of course. Though, he was doing his best singing along so far.

The younger man had drifted further towards the center of the stage where Alex was, smiling and mumbling the 'Ba Ba Sha-do' 's. A grin formed on Alex's face nearly immediately.

Closer towards the end of the song, Ryan was right next to the singer. In an early panic 'ryden' way, Ryan leaned into Alex and sang along in his microphone. Alex lips was a meer inch from Ryan's. The vocalist could get lost in his eyes and nearly d8s in that moment.

Something bubbled inside both of them at the shared moment. Though, the rest of the set went on smoothly with less intimate moments unfortunately. That was until after that show. Ryan had opted to stay at Alex's place for the night rather than get a hotel.

"Good set, huh?" Ryan conversed casually as he set his phone and small belongings next to the couch, "Thanks for letting me crash here, by the way,"

"Yeah, no problem man," Alex nodded as he set his keys and phone down on the table.

Ryan sighed and began working on getting off his jacket. He mentally cursed at himself nearly everyday with how much of a hassle it was to take off his layers. It was something he had been doing since A Fever, he wore far too many layers and spent far too long on his outfits.

The younger man peeked up for a moment to see Alex standing there against the wall, simply just watching over Ryan. The guitarist felt his face heat up at thatas he silently took off his other shirt until he was left in his tight undershirt and his black dress pants.

"Do you need some pajama's?" Alex offered as he strutted over to the man.

"Probably," Ryan murmured as he piled his clothes neatly on the arm of the sofa.

"Hold on, I'll get you some. Fair warning, though, they'll definitely be a bit big on you," Alex chuckled.

A grin pulled at Ryan's lips as he ran a hand through his soft hair, "I won't mind,"

As Alex made his exit, Ryan let himself relax against the couch as he kicked off his shoes. He knew it'd take Alex a moment to get some clean clothes for Ryan and himself to change. Ryan had stayed with Alex countless times before, he wasnt surprised.

Though, something felt different this time.

Before Ryan realized, Alex was stood right in front of him, practically towering over him. It was oddly attractive. Alex's words didnt compute in Ryan's mind for a couple of beats as he took the clothes from his friends outstretched hands.