Two Setting Too High

"You good, Ryan?"

"Uh, yeah,"

Ryan was out at dinner with the rest of his band mates and Fall Out Boy. They had a few days off of their respective tours and were in Hollywood for some time, so they decided to meet up at a fancy restaurant. Ryan was told to think of it as a 'Thank Pete Wentz for signing our band!' sort of thing.

Ryan had been wiggling and squirming in his seat since they had sat down. Not to mention how whiny his voice was. Though, everyone chopped it up to Ryan wasn't feeling good. Nobody had a clue what was going on.

Except for Pete.

See, a few hours prior, at Pete's hotel to be exact, Pete had brought up a brilliant idea to Ryan. Ryan would just wear a plug to dinner and then Pete would spoil him for being good. Simple, right?

Oh, was Ryan wrong.

"Mh," Ryan whined, eyes widening slightly.

What Ryan wasn't made aware of before their deal was the fact that it wasn't a normal butt plug. It was a vibrating one. At first, Ryan thought he was making things up when the faint buzz began. Boy, was he wrong.

Pete had already cranked it up to the third intensity after a minute or so of them walking into the restaurant. The bassist had it all planned out. Ryan obviously couldn't bring it up, nobody even knew Pete and Ryan were a thing. So, Ryan was left to just sit and endure it.

"Are you sure?" Patrick seemed skeptical of the boy and kept asking if he was feeling alright.

Ryan found it somewhat sweet that Patrick was worried about him and cared. They had met through Pete. Of course, Ryan knew Patrick well before he knew about Ryan. The younger boy had always looked up to the members of Fall Out Boy, it was mind blowing that he was actually friends with his idols.

Ryan was sucked out of those thoughts quickly by Pete turning up the intensity of the vibrations, "Uh, uh huh. Just, mh,"

"He's been feeling a little nauseous all night," Pete butted in innocently.

Patrick shot a look that read 'I dont believe you' towards Pete, but didn't push it. Patrick wouldn't say much more until thry were in private, but he knew something was up.

"You've barely touched your food," Noted Brendon, looking up at the guitarist.

"m'Not very hungry," Ryan shrugged it off before a shudder ran through him.

It seemed that anytime someone walked past or even shot a glance at Ryan, Pete would turn up the vibrations for a few seconds before setting i back down to the second setting. Ryan swallowed down his moans and tried to eat enough food where no one would make any more comments, but not enough to make himself feel stuffed.

"Hey, are you Ryan Ross?" A random worker came up to Ryan, presumably a fan girl.

"Uh, y-," Ryan cut himself of with a needy whine.

He immediately tried to cover up his mishao with a cough, his face bright red. Pete had turned the vibrator nearly all the way up, making it near impossible for Ryan to speak. Pete's lips curled into a smirk, obviously proud of his work.

"Yeah," Pete answered for him, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm a huge fan! Would you like to go out some tim-," The woman was swiftly interrupted by Pete.

"He's taken," Pete said simply, but quiet enough for the other members not to hear.

Ryan peeked his head up at this. His face was red before, now more evident after Pete's words. They were quite private about their relationship. Well, not so much now that Ryan was at dinner with a vibrator in his ass.